[Plugin] [REL] ServerQuery 1.1

The second mirror works for me. Thanks.

No Linux? :\

Im gonna test it , bwt this is nice

very nice release!

Can you make it for linux?

wow looks very nice

I thought rel no follow has no use it pagerank especially in ******? But come to think of it I think ****** is counting it as well its just that we just dont know ****** rules when it comes to PR

I won't need it, but it's nice thought.
And about the Ddos discussion: Do you really think a server'll slow down that much so you can't play well with ONE connection? I don't think so . You need alot connections for it, if you want to let it take effect (shell's).
You can try it on your own server (if it's hosted), with this BAT/CMD script:

Код:
@echo off
color 1f
cls
ping IP -t -l 500
pause
exit
Change "IP" for the IP you wanna "Attack". Even if you change 500 to a higher value, it won't work.
I've just tried it (to be sure I'm true), and believe me, with this noob script it won't work. This script above is smilar too while(true) GetInfoPacket("127.0.0.1",7777);, but only a bit different. So don't worry about dDos with this

Okay everything cool but i think the
**GetPlayerPacket this bugged its crashing server when i use like it in a commmand first time okay second too 3rd time server freeze 4th server crashes
Or even at first try server crashes and in debug test i can see that[*] as it reaches to that native point it stops

Links offline

Please, can someone reupload the Source file?

Thank you!

re upload all files please

Reupload please.

The source link is down. Does anyone what might come up? I need it, please.