Getting a few weird bugs with my new roleplay death system

Close this, no help for 20 days.

Spawned 2 times because first spawn is when you set TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, false); its the same as SpawnPlayer(playerid); if player was spectacing, just remove SetTimerEx("SpawnPlayerEx", 250, false, "i", playerid);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
View Post
Spawned 2 times because first spawn is when you set TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, false); its the same as SpawnPlayer(playerid); if player was spectacing, just remove SetTimerEx("SpawnPlayerEx", 250, false, "i", playerid);
That would cause me to not spawn at all

Bump

Bump

Bump

To start off, please try adding this:

pawn Code:
public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid) return SpawnPlayer(playerid);
public OnPlayerRequestSpawn(playerid) return SpawnPlayer(playerid);
And if some animations do not show, you'll have to preload the animation library.

pawn Code:
PreloadAnimLib(playerid, "index");

stock PreloadAnimLib(playerid, animlib[]) return ApplyAnimation(playerid,animlib,"null",0.0,0,0,0,0,0);
Try the above and see if it fixes the first two bugs or any more. If not, please say so here and I'll look in to it more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionee
View Post
pawn Code:
public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid) return SpawnPlayer(playerid);
public OnPlayerRequestSpawn(playerid) return SpawnPlayer(playerid);
This worked for skipping through the class selection, cheers. If there is another way to fix it so the class selection does not appear at all (since it's not supposed to) that would be awesome aswell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionee
View Post
And if some animations do not show, you'll have to preload the animation library.
pawn Code:
PreloadAnimLib(playerid, "index");

stock PreloadAnimLib(playerid, animlib[]) return ApplyAnimation(playerid,animlib,"null",0.0,0,0,0,0,0);
This is what I tried doing at line 136 in the script, nevertheless I tried the above and this did not work either :~(

Bump

Bump

You should stop bumping your thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzaMx
View Post
You should stop bumping your thread.
Why?

Bump

Close this please, nobody seems to know what the problem is.