Need help in making Bank Robbery Script

Hello Guys,
I was searching the web for a good bank robbery script but couldn't find a proper Script, I am running a mysql server with all commands starting with YCMD , the server already has Business Robbery System, Seem complicated to me so I decided to ask in samp forum to get some help,

To make sure what kind of script im running i decided to show the business robbery script, These codes are taken from middle of Business.pwn file I'm using.

Whole Business Script
http://pastebin.com/udehKjb6

The System I want to make must work like this :

When we enter the bank we can start the robbery near the (/robbank) checkpoint, if you leave the checkpoint a message comes (Robbery Failed , You left the Checkpoint or whatever). A Message must go to the police department /FBI (Armed Robbery at Bank) as in Business script.I know the Business Script is quite different but you can get some idea from it that how the message goes to LSPD/FBI because its a part of server.And also you must hold a weapon in hand to rob the bank,doesn't matter if you switch the weapon or drop it.When you have completed the Robbery you get money from the system between 0 to 200k.

Please mention with comment (//where to put the coordinates for /robbank)

Thanks in advance

Well I'm pretty noob in scripting but can understand how it works

Okay so the robbery script portion looks like below

No-one will script for you for free.

No worries, I can pay

Well, I think there's no command /robbank right? So you need to create a checkpoint to rob at the bank?

Actually its for business system , I want separate system like bankrobbery.pwn.I gave this script to make sure what kind of system my server is using.Well if its complicated to make totally new according to my system can someone just help me to edit this system http://pastebin.com/dQcG37ER ? Add in just when you leave the spot (Robber failed).And leave the other thing that sending message to LSPD/FBI,SendClientMessageToAll can do this job .
Thanks in advance . <3 <3

I simply Compile the main script to add stuff in

The following includes,defines and others I have in main script

#pragma dynamic 1000000
#include <a_samp>
#include <core>
#undef MAX_PLAYERS
#define MAX_PLAYERS 200
#include <dns>
#include <streamer>
#include <a_mysql>
#include <foreach>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <progress>
#define RELEASENUMBER "1.0"

new lastCmdInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][2];
new lastDialogInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][2];
#define MAX_CMDS_PER_SEC 15
#define MAX_CMDS_TIME 1
#define CMD_RESET_TIME 3

#else
#define debug 1
#define dbg-callbacks 0
#define MYSQL_HOST "------"
#define MYSQL_USER "----"
#define MYSQL_DATABASE "----"
#define MYSQL_PASSWORD ""
#define ip_remote_check 0
#endif

#if debug
#define VERSION ""RELEASENUMBER""
#else
#define VERSION RELEASENUMBER
#endif

#define MODE_NAME "I:RP "VERSION

#include <YSI\y_commands>
#include <YSI\y_master>
#include <YSI\y_colours>
#include <YSI\y_timers>

Unfortunately I can't work on mysql Bro.. I'm sorry...

Okay no problem, Can you just edit this Filterscript http://pastebin.com/dQcG37ER . Add few lines like when you leave the checkpoint a message comes up (Robbery Failed you left the checkpoint) ?