[FilterScript] Sayros Dynamic Object System ( Gates ) / Saving Included v1.0

if you have already downloaded this, please download it again , the old one had a problem, thanks
Introduction:
I Started Working on this filterscript few days ago, I did my best to take care of all the possible details, but I'll be working on Improving it in the next edition!
This System allows you to create objects and if you want, move them to another position! You can set an Owner for the gate, set a pass and much more...
This system can also be used for static objects!

IMPORTANT:
-If you want the system to save everything done InGame, YOU HAVE TO ADD A FOLDER CALLED "Gates" in Scriptfiles.
-You will need also:

sscanf (lastest version) .Link: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=120356

zcmd.INC .Link: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=91354

y_ini.INC . Link https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=175565
and ofcourse a_samp.INC
( If you are downloading the full Package (Not Pastebin) you'll find everything needed )

Commands:
There are Just Four Commands, but they are all you need!

/GATE : Displays a Dialog (List) With The Following Options :
Code:
Create a new gate                 : Creates a new Object with the wanted Model ID. (It automatically sets the object ID, for example if you have gate 1, 3 6 it will create gate 2 then 4 then 5 then 7...)
Go To Gate                        : Teleports the player to the wanted Object.
Get gate's infos                  : Displays All the informations of a specific gate.
Near Gates                        : Finds all created Objects at Range :50 or less and displays their IDs and the distances between the object and the player (admin).
Get Gate to my current pos        : Gets the Object to your current position.
Edit gate's position              : Edits the Object's position. (You can use the GUI or simply type the Coords)
Edit gate's Movement pos          : Edits the Final Position of the Object (after moving it). (You can use the GUI or simply type the Coords)
Edit Model                        : Changes the Model ID of a specific Object.
Set Movement Speed                : Sets the Object's Speed.
Set Control range                 : Sets the Object's Control Range.
Set gate unmovable                : Makes the Object Unmovable.
Edit gate's pass                  : Changes the password of a specific Object.
Set Gate's Owner                  : Sets the Owner of a specific Object.
Delete gate                       : Deletes a specific Object.

/Remote : It moves the Objects (opens it if it's closed and closes it if it's opened) at the range and speed set by the admin .

PS: It moves the object ONLY if the player is set to be the owner of the Object by an admin.
Once the Object's Owner is set, it will be saved, so you can restart or shut down your server, the owner will always be the same unless an Admin changes it again!

/ChangeGpass : Changes the password of the Object owned by the player!

PS: The player needs to be close to an Object Owned at him (range for using this command is only 3, so If he has many Objects close to him, It'll change the pass for the one next to him only, unless the objects are VERY close to each other (less than 3 range)

/GatePass [Password]: If the Password is correct it will move the Object (Open/Close).

Instructions:
-When Creating a Object and editing it's MPOS or normal Pos, make yourself the owner of the Object and /remote to get it back to the Initial/Final Pos So you can edit it again (You'll know what I mean when you test it)
-AVOID DELETING gates Manually by removing the INI File, it'll cause bugs!! Do it InGame!
-Do NOT the "gateid" inside the Gate.INI file manually, just Ignore it, You can still edit the other Object setting manually, that shouldn't cause any problems, but I prefer doing it InGame only!
-NEVER TOUCH the lastgate.INI file, the lastgate variable is very Important!

Bugs:
Fixed Bug: New Pos / posm not getting saved in the INI file sometimes (when using the GUI to edit the pos)
Fixed: POSITION is not changing after editing it using GUI
Please, if any Bugs found, PM them to me

In the next Version:
I'll work on adding new features like:
Set Object Rotate Smoothly (another option in the /gate list that makes the object rotate smoothly) (you can do it manually by making the speed very low (eg: 0.001) and changing a bit in the PosZm for example).
Admin Command /PlayerObjects[playerid] : displays all IDS of objects owned by a player.
And more...

DOWNLOAD:
Full Package - 2shared
pastebin (you'll probably get many "loose indentation" warnings when compiling , not my fault , so just download the full package)
Test it and tell me how do you think, should I add / remove something?...Reply your ideas
I'll provide a better video soon!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsTfyZL7ovY[/ame]

If you tested it, don't forget to tell me whether you like it or not, please reply

Good Job i will test it soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by simo0000
View Post
Good Job i will test it soon
Thanks, hope u like it

Sayros its very nice good job!

Good JOb

When I write /gate , and choose Create A New Gate , dont appear nothing ... I installed him correctly !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnwell
View Post
Sayros its very nice good job!
Thanks alot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by momo123
View Post
Good JOb
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyYeah
View Post
When I write /gate , and choose Create A New Gate , dont appear nothing ... I installed him correctly !
Actually I tested the filterscript and it works fine! When you /gate then create new gate, does another box where you should type the model ID show up?
Did you add the sscanf plugin in your server cfg? also Compile the filterscript and tell me if it gives you any eroors !

Good job, + REP

Not working for me, everytime i use "Create a Gate" my account change to it even i didn't

Hmm try to use command instead of dialog like "/cgate [id]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieNest
View Post
Good job, + REP
Thanks , My first rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_PRO
View Post
Not working for me, everytime i use "Create a Gate" my account change to it even i didn't

Hmm try to use command instead of dialog like "/cgate [id]
How Come? I just downloaded samp server, downloaded the package, added everything and compiled the filterscript : Everything is working fine,
Can you compile? and tell me if it gives you any errors? When you create a new gate a MODEL ID DIALOG APPEARS, and it makes a gate with the next available ID!
Check the video, it should be like that

I am using 28 Dialogs in this filterscript, (IDS: 1 to 2 if you are already using these Dialog IDs in your Gamemode, change the ids in the FS,