Sa - Mp Epic journey :)

Samp has been from a very long years I dont even know till how long it will be in future I just wanted to give a lot of thanks to all People Who developed samp till this level And Will do it more Sa - Mp is now become a very popular game and a lot of players play it ... Each day we see a new type of server which excites the players a lot :P So I just wanted to thank all who made Samp So great And I hope it will be a never ending game CHEERS !!

Actually, SAMP is getting unpopular. The development is becoming slow day by day. But yeah, you get to know many people and you get to know more about yourself too! So, thats good.

But, I don't see any point in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingLikeYouDo
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, SAMP is getting unpopular. The development is becoming slow day by day.
[Citation needed]

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, SAMP is getting unpopular. The development is becoming slow day by day. But yeah, you get to know many people and you get to know more about yourself too! So, thats good.
ZAMP IS POPLAR MORE EVERY DAY

LONG LIVE ZAMPS

but really it's growing in popularity and it's alright i guess 6/10 yay for zamps

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Not this again.
Did you know developement speed and popularity are pretty much completely independent? Its really not about samp if people arent creative enough to make the best out of the current versions possibilities.
See Windows XP. No more support/updates but still the most popular OS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Not this again.
Did you know developement speed and popularity are pretty much completely independent? Its really not about samp if people arent creative enough to make the best out of the current versions possibilities.
See Windows XP. No more support/updates but still the most popular OS.
Thats true man. I really liked what you said.

OT:-
I think we should try to make the current version better. Samp Developers are working on new versions. But for now we should try our best to make it the best. And still now 60000+ users are playing SAMP.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

http://samp.popznet.com/

This site must've generated a lot of money by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение

Yea, players are increasing day by day .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение

Actually, no, and Im really happy about that.
The hosted list with currently 216 servers brings in roughly 2000Ђ every month. Thats absolutely enough to pay servers and other expenses, and still have some nice pocket money left.
If this was just about the money, the hosted list wouldnt be locked. That would easily bring in money from 3 or 4 times more servers, but would also absolutely ruin the idea behind that list.
And the website/forum with 10000 active members, and at least the same amount of daily guests? Filling it with ads would easily generate some more thousands monthly, but would mess up the great, adfree forum.
So Im really happy that this isnt just about money, and I somehow respect kalcor for not exploiting this in favor of a much better atmosphere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, no, and Im really happy about that.
The hosted list with currently 216 servers brings in roughly 2000Ђ every month. Thats absolutely enough to pay servers and other expenses, and still have some nice pocket money left.
If this was just about the money, the hosted list wouldnt be locked. That would easily bring in money from 3 or 4 times more servers, but would also absolutely ruin the idea behind that list.
And the website/forum with 10000 active members, and at least the same amount of daily guests? Filling it with ads would easily generate some more thousands monthly, but would mess up the great, adfree forum.
So Im really happy that this isnt just about money, and I somehow respect kalcor for not exploiting this in favor of a much better atmosphere.
You are damn right.

OT: Whether SA-MP is getting unpopular or decreasing in players, I am still pretty amazed at the work done on this mod and how long it is been around with active players.