Looking for Prison RP server.

In adverstiments, there are not any so I put here this. Dont say "****** IT!". I ask you here. I cant find on ******.

There is one which is under development and could be released in 1 month or so. It is a strict RP ones with unique script.

Go to a large-playerbase established (roleplay) server and then point a gun inside a bank (at the ceiling) and maybe, just maybe you'll get to go to prison

Sometimes dreams come true .
[P.S - Check my signature]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsyiaris
Посмотреть сообщение
[P.S - Check my signature]
Calls himself a "advanced graphical designer", yet makes a -design- for a prison RP server look like it's waikiki beach.
Text overlapping eachother, P in roleplay is cut off so it looks like roledlay.
Using black text for website url, causes it to become the center of attention

LS-RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
Calls himself a "advanced graphical designer", yet makes a -design- for a prison RP server look like it's waikiki beach.
Text overlapping eachother, P in roleplay is cut off so it looks like roledlay.
Using black text for website url, causes it to become the center of attention
A. Its my decision on how to design my things, nothing to do with you nor nobody asked you your opinion on how things look.
B. Waikiki*.
C. Text overlapping is a known thing to do in text designs and its commonly found in many things for example check SA-MP forum image,

the M is overlapping with the S.
D. How does 'Roleplay' with a cut p looks like a roledlay, it better looks like 'roleolay' but I guess you are way to concentrated in hating to have time to actually notice things like those.
E. "causes it to become the center of attention" - why the fuck in a server advertising signature I wouldn't want people's attention onto the URL? Going with your state of mind I should made it on the corner in white so nobody could see it.
Yours, Xsyiaris the advanced graphical designer also a calm and friendly person.

@Xsyiaris

He is angry, ignore him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsyiaris
Посмотреть сообщение
A. Its my decision on how to design my things, nothing to do with you nor nobody asked you your opinion on how things look.
B. Waikiki*.
C. Text overlapping is a known thing to do in text designs and its commonly found in many things for example check SA-MP forum image,

the M is overlapping with the S.
D. How does 'Roleplay' with a cut p looks like a roledlay, it better looks like 'roleolay' but I guess you are way to concentrated in hating to have time to actually notice things like those.
E. "causes it to become the center of attention" - why the fuck in a server advertising signature I wouldn't want people's attention onto the URL? Going with your state of mind I should made it on the corner in white so nobody could see it.
Yours, Xsyiaris the advanced graphical designer also a calm and friendly person.
A. It's wasn't meant to be offensive, I just felt like pointing out flaws and it's a free forum, nothing is keeping me from doing that.
C. Yes, it's a common thing. That doesn't mean you should let darker text overlap lighter text.
D. No, having studied desktop publishing, including logo design and what not makes my trained eye fall on that directly.
E. Because the logo is your trademark, not your URL. There's a reason why designers make the URL smaller and lighter instead of bold. The logo should always be the primary eyecatcher, the rest is secondary.