How to apply an animation without freezing the player

Title says it all I think I've tried turning the freeze to 0 and didn't work I've also tried to unfreeze the player (TogglePlayerControllable) but it will erase the animation.

Thanks.

It depends on the animation, What is it ?

IDLE_CHAT.

One ways of avoiding the freezing could be by making a sort of stop animation command that will clear all animations and "unfreeze" the player.

Depends on Animation, if PED-IDLE_CHAT, It semi-freezes the player, look at .ifp files. ( can be browsed with tools from gtamodding.net)

I meant script-wisely not through my files, I've seen in some servers you can crouch/move while you're doing that animation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithyComp
Посмотреть сообщение
One ways of avoiding the freezing could be by making a sort of stop animation command that will clear all animations and "unfreeze" the player.
I didn't ask how to unfreeze him after that animation is over my question is that he can move by pressing W and crouching while doing that animation.

------

Try putting it to -1 instead of 0.

edit: Use a timer to reset animations. ClearAnimations(playerid); didn't work for me, at all, so I came up with this:

pawn Код:
forward EndAnim(playerid);
public EndAnim(playerid) return SetPlayerSkin(playerid, GetPlayerSkin(playerid));
(you can do the same with TogglePlayerControllable)

------

------