[Tool/Web/Other] SA:MP Live Server Info Desktop Widget

Version 2.1R Relased

Greetings. I want to introduce the first application within the "Quick Smart +". The project is based on creating GUI applications for Windows and the Android platform by Quick Design Studio (Bauer). As part of the project will be presented and distributed applications for users from different fields.

Today I present you another relase version Widget for tracking the latest information from the SA:MP server.

New minimalistic design 590x90px

If the widget does not look like on the picture, please download and install the following font: Click

So the look is very simple. The application updates the information itself every 10 seconds or so if you want using the right-click on the background and selecting Refresh / Osvezi and server will receive current information.
Widget moves by keeping the mouse on the background of the application.

RCON Panel [BETA]

All known bugs from the first beta version have been fixed, and if you find a bug please make sure you report it.
Also feel free to leave your thoughts and Propose What would you like to introduce the Widget (application).

Installation:

All you need to do is open the file "config.ini" and edit the server information (IP, Port)

Download:

v2.1R = Click

v2.0R = Click

v1.0 = Click

Changelog:

Version 2.1R

-Optimised application for the English language

Version 2.0R

-New GUI Design
-Made graph tracking the number of visits on Server
-Fixed bug with creating an UDP connection
-Added the functions to RCON panel
-Added tray icon
-Made other, minimalistic design of widget (RIGHT CLICK ON THE BACKGROUND - Design 2)

Version 1.0B

-Made a Simple GUI
-RCON Panel Design
-Basic functions

For further information, please contact me via Private Message or via FB page

Kind regards,
Bauer

No comments ?

Files are unsafe for my computer.

NICE , please added the English language !
Files are unsafe for my computer.

English language is added, just click on english flag.
But anyway i will reupload package in a few minutes from another computer

So first of all chrome blocks it as being suspicious which I completely agree with as you broke the main rule of the release forum, which is that everything whether it be a web app or a desktop app or even a filterscript, must include the complete source code. Oh and before you do what everyone else does and say you didn't see it in the rules...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rules
SA-MP Scripting and Plugins
Don't Post Huge Scripts - If you have more than a few lines of code (or logs, or anything not prose), do not put it in your post directly, use pastebin.com instead.
Include All Source Code - Scripts or other programmed things released on these forums MUST include ALL source. If you do not wish to include the source code that is your right, and you are free to release binary-only versions elsewhere, this is only a condition for releasing programs here.
Post In Release Threads - If your problem is with a script release on the forums, then you should try posting in that script's (or plugin's) thread.
PAWN Only - This forum is for questions relating to the PAWN scripting language, we are not a forum for other languages. This is commonly quoted regarding C in that this is not a C help forum, but the same is true of any other language - PHP, SQL, etc. This is quite a fine line - for example a question on how to use the SQLite functions is fine because that's PAWN; questions on how to write queries isn't.
Scripts Only - You may not redistribute the SAMP server/client executables. Only upload scripts and supporting files/folders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
View Post
So first of all chrome blocks it as being suspicious which I completely agree with as you broke the main rule of the release forum, which is that everything whether it be a web app or a desktop app or even a filterscript, must include the complete source code. Oh and before you do what everyone else does and say you didn't see it in the rules...
Well no problem i will include the source... Actually i am not only one didn't attach the source files but ok, nevermind...

Avast is detecting this as Malware, until you include the source I won't re-download it and would suggest to other people that they do the same.