Global SA-MP prblem.

Hey guys,

Here's the problem:

When I time out from the server continuosly 3 times or sometimes less than three it says that I'm banned from the server.

Just asking if previous versions of SA-MP have bug fixes and stuff? If not then how can I solve this problem?

Regards
Areeb

It's really an old issue which is not yet resolved. Whenever you're getting timed out, just pause your game and minimize your game and check SA-MP client if the server is working or not. If the server started to work for you, go back in-game, you should be connected to the server without that stupid bug.

Yep I tried that but it is really annoying when you get that bug because my SA-MP takes like years to load when I connect to a server. Anyway thanks for your help.

I think it is caused by router, it happened to me twice and when i restarted my router everything worked fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgyptForLife
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it is caused by router, it happened to me twice and when i restarted my router everything worked fine.
No it's not related to router.

This is just a temporally solution.

pawn Код:
public OnIncomingConnection(playerid, ip_address[], port)
{
    SendRconCommand("reloadbans");
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarbod
Посмотреть сообщение
This is just a temporally solution.

pawn Код:
public OnIncomingConnection(playerid, ip_address[], port)
{
    SendRconCommand("reloadbans");
    return 1;
}
Well I'm not owning that server but thanks I'll forward this to the server scripter.