Free Host, like a trail or smth.

Hello there guys, I am starting to make a server, but I would like to get a trail for a month for something for a server, does anyone here know a free website hoster? it would be appreciated to give a one you guarantee and not one from ****** cause once one of those off ****** stole the script I made from scratch, so I'd like a guaranteed one please, I will +REP ofc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallNero
Посмотреть сообщение
once one of those off ****** stole the script I made from scratch
Why did you upload the .pwn file then?

Triangle.gs
Frag.gs
sa-mp.gs

Are all fine..

Not everything listed in ****** is going to scam you.. You're not needed to upload the pwn file, only the amx. But there is a tonne of free hosting around a lot of people have it in their signatures.

I would like a guaranteed one, please, that'd be extra appreciated.

Features:
  • Codeigniter Powered
  • Integrated Script Editor
  • Completely Free
  • Multiple Nodes
  • AMX Compiler
  • Super Fast
OFFTOPIC:
Sorry if advertising but i didn't put link he have to find it.

frag.gs is run by ev0lution and supported by myself, we have both been in this community for a long time and lots of people can vouch that we are trustworthy. We think that free servers are a great way for server owners to test out their scripts and find out what it is like to run a server, and that they are a good starting point until server owners can afford to pay for their own hosting.

We recommend that you don't upload your .pwn file to any host, even ones that are trustworthy. All you need to upload is the .amx which doesn't have any Pawn code in it so it can't be used to steal your script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
frag.gs is run by ev0lution and supported by myself, we have both been in this community for a long time and lots of people can vouch that we are trustworthy. We think that free servers are a great way for server owners to test out their scripts and find out what it is like to run a server, and that they are a good starting point until server owners can afford to pay for their own hosting.

We recommend that you don't upload your .pwn file to any host, even ones that are trustworthy. All you need to upload is the .amx which doesn't have any Pawn code in it so it can't be used to steal your script
Applied on these websites from a month and never got a response.

sa-mp.gs and frag.gs, but woot owner of sa-mp.gs does not speak english.

I ordered from all these sites for over a week and not a single fuck given by them, didn't even get a response saying that they denied or accepted my request, Idk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallNero
Посмотреть сообщение
I ordered from all these sites for over a week and not a single fuck given by them, didn't even get a response saying that they denied or accepted my request, Idk.
No, that isn't the case. ev0lution has been away so has not been around to deal with requests, and I do not have the power to do so. He will be back soon, it has nothing to do with "not giving a single fuck". If we didn't care, we wouldn't offer these services (everyone in general, not just the FRAG staff.)