[GameMode] Project Innovative [MySQL/PCP/IRC/DM/STUNT]

Project Innovative

Introduction
Hey all, I'm working on a new project so I am going to release the old project. This gamemode was made from a scratch my friend did, he quit so I decided to remove the admin/user system and implement my own. This gamemode is based on Clan Training since I am in the clan. It is called The Innovative. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this gamemode.

Features
  • IRC System
  • Player Control Panel(PCP) System
  • Uses MySQL R7
  • In-built admin system
  • In-built user system
  • Race system
  • Bunch of DM maps and stunt maps
  • Saves godmode, godcar mode, skin , etc to the database and also loads.
Screenshots

Player Control Panel Death Match / Race / Stunt Maps and other features Plugins Needed Credits
  • Affan (me) - For scripting
  • inn0cent - For helping me with MySQL
  • swredder - For helping me with PHP
  • Rafli - For mapping
  • Mixa - For Mapping
  • Rest of the team members for helping me find the bugs
  • System64 - I used his tutorial to make the PCP.
  • [HiC]TheKiller - I used his race tutorial to make the Race System.
  • The people who made the includes, plugins and the SA:MP team.
FAQ
Question : Why is there no VIP system?
Answer : A VIP system was not needed in a Training Server so I replaced it with the rank Founder, but I haven't used it. You can change the name to VIP and add more commands.

Question : How do I become the owner?
Answer : Get in the server and do /rcon login <yourpass> and then /setlevel <yourname/id> 6

Question : Will you be working on this?
Answer : A little bit.

Question : How do I talk in the admin chat?
Answer : Use '@' to talk in the admin chat. For example @Hello admin team!

Download LinkMirrors are welcome, just PM me to add them.

Good Job +REP

Nice work but you can add new features if you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv20
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice work but you can add new features if you want
Yeah I can, but I don't really want to add more stuff since I am working on a new project. That's why I released this project, so YOU can add features you like and have fun!

That's pretty cool man.Very good!Keep it up.

pawn Код:
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(2752) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_function_query"
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(2756) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_function_query"
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(2758) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(2758) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(2832) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(2832) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(3061) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(3061) : warning 213: tag mismatch
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(3064) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(3064) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(3064) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(3064) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.
:/
i dont know how to install it :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerF
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(2752) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_function_query"
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(2756) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_function_query"
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(3064) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(3064) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(3064) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\gamemodes\Innovative.pwn(3064) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.
:/
i dont know how to install it :/
Guess you did not include foreach, and the correct version of MySQL.

Here is the download link for foreach ; Click. To use it, copy paste an existing .inc file, rename it to foreach. Then copy paste the pastebin raw into the foreach.inc.

For MySQL, use R7 version.

can you please give me y_globaltags :/
its always error
where i put Database File and PCP :/

Cool bro.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
nvm but my problem fixed

now
pawn Код:
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\pawno\include\YSI\y_va.inc(100) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "y_va/impl"

1 Error.
pawn Код:
D:\Administrator\Administrator\GTA San Andreas\Eclipse 2\pawno\include\YSI\y_va.inc(100) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "y_va/impl"

1 Error.
Download YSI and put it in the includes and it should fix the problems.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
can you please give me y_globaltags :/
its always error
where i put Database File and PCP :/
y_globaltags should be in YSI file. For the database file, go to localhost/phpmyadmin/ < if you are using xampp/wampp. Then create a new database for it, then import the .sql file. Also for the pcp file, if you are using xampp copy paste the pcp folder and goto your xampp directory and open htdocs file. Then paste the pcp folder in there. Then open the PCP with localhost/pcp/index.php

Just wondering, why are you using MySql R7 as it's quite outdated and I don't see you anywhere saying it's one of your old scripts so I was just curious.

Anyways, seems nice, good job

I just like R7 more, no biggie. Thanks.

The GM works good, but i have a problem; when i start the console show this:
Script[gamemodes/Innovative.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

Good work Affan [ Haris ]

Not a bad use of bootstrap. Good job!

images of the PCP does not give

Nice one i'll check it out soon

well done

Very nice.

Good job , +REP