What is this?

Hey guys,

A guy hacked Map from my friends server and posted this :-
http://thecnrlife.com/forums/index.p...sg2072#msg2072

I dont know how he hacked the map without hacking the database.
Can anyone help us from the problem? how can we prevent him from hacking other maps?

Please help!

Mate i think he get in the server website and start Looking for some important file then you uploaded the map on the website then he got it

i Think that

Every sever on sa-mp have ip so he got this ip and scan the ip from any exploit like scan the port and all the programme on this ip , So in SA-MP every IP address have 21 Opem port, that mean he cant get FTP exploit for that , and he Make the exploit on it , Then he stole the Map and he can stole the script , make sure another time to close the port , 80 81 82 83 21 8003 Thats it , Because if he saw some port open in this , 100% he will get in the server and know the rcon password and every thing mate

It's a program, he just connects to the server and then go to the map, every streamed object will be saved into a file. You can only ban his IP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a program, he just connects to the server and then go to the map, every streamed object will be saved into a file. You can only ban his IP.
Mate Theres no programme like that if you think " Remote Desktop Connection " VPS not Windows Sever or Linux 2003 Because Just Remote Desktop Connection to Connect to IP Just in Windows or Linux server 2003

He Just Scan the IP and found FTP port open and get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wex3go
Посмотреть сообщение
Mate Theres no programme like that
How do you know? Do you know every single program in the world? No. Stop spamming the forum with dumb posts and stop double-posting.

Ofc there are program to steal objects. Sadly, there is no way you can detect him or do anything. He just converted 3D coordinates from his game of objects u sent him to CreateObject format.

All details about objects are streamed to the players, else they couldnt be shown in the client. And all these details just have to be fetched from the game. You cant fully protect against that, else you couldnt show any objects.

Randomizing the object ids could at least help a bit. A streamer already does that. People cant get the full map at once, as the server just sends parts of it to the players. The IDs will also be mixed up, making it harder to get the correct map. But Ive got no idea how far "hackers" are with identifying duplicate objects.

Youll have to live with that, whenever something is visible, people are able to copy it, even without special software but just with their eyes. Just keep in mind that a server is more than just the map. Even if people copy your map, they cant copy your script and the stuff that makes it special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
How do you know? Do you know every single program in the world? No. Stop spamming the forum with dumb posts and stop double-posting.
stop backseat moderating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
stop backseat moderating
Isn't that back seating moderating in itself?

Oh shit, I just did it too!