[Plugin] [REL] ScriptPlayer 1.2 by Pghpunkid - Custom Audio Plugin [Update June 23rd]

Work, Only Server Window,

Please re-upload new file ScriptPlayer.so

Sorry, 1.2 was the final version, for now. I may (but highly doubt it) continue 1.3. There is still a small possibility 1.3 will be released at all.

Links Fixed For Those Who Want It.

Please fix the links again

At this point, i am no longer pursuing this project. If someone wants to pick it up, go for it.I will be leaving soon and dont have time to fix it, as well as maintain the links.

ok, ill check the code when i get home

how much for said bridge ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unpally09
ok, ill check the code when i get home

how much for said bridge ?
Noone mentioned any bridges?

Quote:

i dont know what you mean by that XD

and..hey your still here hehe did you hear anything about some1 else continueing this project?
if no then maybe its a good idea to tell people what skills scripters need to continue this...i mean what kind of knowledge..
So scripters could see if they can and want to update and continue the project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boelie
Quote:

i dont know what you mean by that XD

and..hey your still here hehe did you hear anything about some1 else continueing this project?
if no then maybe its a good idea to tell people what skills scripters need to continue this...i mean what kind of knowledge..
So scripters could see if they can and want to update and continue the project.
Advanced C++ and VB6 Coding Knowledge. Nobody has messaged me about it, therefore its probably not coming back.

wouldn't this lag up your server or possibly even crash it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ◄=[•
WIll[•]=► ]
wouldn't this lag up your server or possibly even crash it ?
This plugin is no longer beign developed. You Audio plugin if you you are interested in theese features.