Account Got Hacked

My Friend http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=179070 Account got hacked and hacker changed his Email and Password so how he can get back his account?
Please Help Him
https://www.******.com/search?q=waja...#q=wajahatlogs

Report it to the mods, no one can assist you in this thread except mods who will only try to assist you via reporting.

I just looked at his profile. Honestly he didn't lose much.. But I'd recommend messaging Dugi or Cessil.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/sendmessage.php

That account is inactive for 6 weeks, why do you come up with this that late?
Also, there werent any password leaks or database security problems, so it was obviously his own fault that he got "hacked". He should just get a new account and learn from it not to give his password to everyone asking for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
View Post
No he should not - the rules explicitly forbid multiple accounts.
Sorry for pointing this out, but you're one of those "guys" who have 2 accounts, aren't you breaking the rules as well?

Ok, I am completely outdated, sorry.

So I can make another account so people know what "hat" I'm wearing? Perfectly good reason to break rules...

Quote:
View Post
No he should not [make a new account since he can't access his one] - the rules explicitly forbid multiple accounts.
I thought that you were allowed to make a new account if you never logged back into the old one, because then you are only using one account? That's what other mods say, so that's what I've been telling people. Seems like you guys need to have a discussion about this stuff so that you're all on the same page, this isn't the first time I've noticed you, ******, having a different set of rules to the other mods. No offence intended by this post, just not sure how else to phrase it :P

delete this please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKillZone
View Post
Are you guys seriously going against ******? Are you guys really that fuckin stupid....... Just shut up, nobody gives a flying fuck about your opinion, and yes ****** did have a reason and it was ages back that he made the account, and back then the rules were different. So unless you are helping the guy above (who has already received the right help from people like IZN and Hydratic, please stop posting stupid shit, that you honestly can't do anything about.
No, the rules weren't different one year ago, but anyway back on topic: I am helping the guy above by questioning the post in which an admin said he can't make a new account, when other admins would say that he can. There's no need for your rudeness, if you don't have anything constructive to contribute then don't post. We don't need you posting insults and cussing for no reason.

Quote:
View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
I thought that you were allowed to make a new account if you never logged back into the old one, because then you are only using one account? That's what other mods say, so that's what I've been telling people. Seems like you guys need to have a discussion about this stuff so that you're all on the same page, this isn't the first time I've noticed you, ******, having a different set of rules to the other mods. No offence intended by this post, just not sure how else to phrase it :P
Yep thats what I commonly read from mods - and post myself - when people request a name change. Ok, usually I add that they should tell a moderator about that so they can disable their old accounts. But I didnt care to add it in this case, as he obviously cant access the old account anyways. And in case the inactive hacker comes back with that account some day, I doubt that would even be against the rules as I saw many guys here whining for their hacked account thats still in use by the "new owner" today.
Oh, and I doubt this is a well-planned trick to keep a emergency double account. The common people here arent creative enough to think of such a sneaky plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Yep thats what I commonly read from mods - and post myself - when people request a name change. Ok, usually I add that they should tell a moderator about that so they can disable their old accounts. But I didnt care to add it in this case, as he obviously cant access the old account anyways. And in case the inactive hacker comes back with that account some day, I doubt that would even be against the rules as I saw many guys here whining for their hacked account thats still in use by the "new owner" today.
Oh, and I doubt this is a well-planned trick to keep a emergency double account. The common people here arent creative enough to think of such a sneaky plan.
tottaly true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
Still against the rules.

Quote:
View Post
he is My Friend not mine account

Please help him

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonia5
View Post
Still against the rules.
Could you please elaborate on how creating a forum account to make your total number of accounts ONE account (because you no longer own the old account and therefore no longer own an account at all) is against the rules of the forum? Thanks