C++ Installation [Problem]

Few minutes before, I had downloaded Microsoft's Visual C++ 2010 Express, after downloading it, it did not get installed automatically ,then I tried to download it again, as soon as the download had begun, I noticed an error , which was :

The downloading is fine but the installation error gives me a headache.

Why don't you use Sublime Text?It's better and more efficient.You won't take much time to learn C++/C.Don't waste your time with these stupid softwares,it's a total waste.If you don't know how to install it correctly and you keep on getting installation errors.Remove it and install Sublime Text.

@Sojo12: I have SublimeText 2, but my heart and microsoft are interconnected to each other. I hardly trust any software, rather than microsoft.

Yours is 2010.Why not use the latest one?Or the old version is also connected to your heart

Link for the newer version ?

Microsoft Visual C++ Latest Version
Choose

Those are Redistributable , and I need express.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codectile
Посмотреть сообщение
Few minutes before, I had downloaded Microsoft's Visual C++ 2010 Express, after downloading it, it did not get installed automatically ,then I tried to download it again, as soon as the download had begun, I noticed an error , which was :

The downloading is fine but the installation error gives me a headache.
Where is the error exactly? It just says it is downloading 'error reporting' not showing an error

As I said, the downloading goes fine but the installation does not take place.

Solved.