[Tutorial] How to make a Admin/Register System with your own commands!

Hi guys I am back :P... Today I will show you all How to make a basic admin/register System With your own commands ...
This Tutorial Will Teach You :-
How to make Admin System
How to make Register/Login System
How to make Command From that
How to make a Xp System ... [This is extra i added You can read it if you want its at the bottom ]

Let's get started :-
So for this you will need the following :- So Let's start

So first you will need to include those files Like this so That Our Script reads it
Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <YSI\y_ini>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <zcmd>
So now We Have to make a admin system So We will need enums To store Player Data.. We Will store it in a Folder In Scriptfiles...
For the Register Login System We will Need Dialogs So let's First Define Them...
Код:
#define DIALOG_REGISTER 1 //This is the dialog which will be shown if the player isn't registered 
#define DIALOG_LOGIN 2 // This will be shown if he is registered
Now Lets Define The Saving Folder Path And Some Colors.. But Please Note These Colors Which I am Defining Now cant be used as SendClientMessage,playerid, COLOR ----- It cannot be used like this I will show you how it will be used So here :-
Код:
#define PATH "/MyAdmin/%s.ini"// This is the saving path Means All the Player Data Will be saved inside the scriptfiles folder in MyAdmin Folder You can change that to whatever folder you want 

//COLORS :-
#define WHITE "{FFFFFF}"
#define GREEN "{00F700}"
#define BLUE "{00A3FF}"
#define RED "{E10000}"
#define ORANGE "{FF7E19}"
#define YELLOW "{FF9E00}"
#define DBLUE "{3300CC}"
Okay so NOW before continuing PLEASE MAKE A FOLDER IN SCRIPTFILES CALLED MyAdmin OR WHATEVER YOU CHANGED THE PATH TO

Ok so lets continue Now I will define SCM That is SendClientMessage So that we can make it short This is not necessary But Do it Because It doesn't Waste Anytime :P So here
Код:
#define SCM SendClientMessage
#define SCMTA SendClientMessageToAll // I ALSO DEFINED SENDCLIENTMESSAGETOALL :)
So so the main part Read Carefully :P
Now we will make a enum of playerinfo Like this
Код:
enum pInfo
{
    pPass,// This will be the player's Password 
    pCash,//The Player's Money Will also Be stored 
    pAdmin,//This is main the admin level of the player 
    pScore,//The Player's Score 
   // pXP,// I have commented this .. This will be the player's XP.. If you wanna use it just uncomment it :P 
}
Okay So This all Should Be Out Of All Callbacks that is top of the script Now just Add this below The Enum :-
Код:
new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];// this will be used later :)
Now we will make some functions That are One is our UserPath And second Password Hash to hash Passwords :P
Here :-
Код:
stock UserPath(playerid)
{
    new string[128],playername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];// Here We will get the player's name and format the file to his name 
    GetPlayerName(playerid,playername,sizeof(playername));//Like If I connect to your server In your scriptfiles Folder There will be a file like Rockhopper in MyAdmin folder 
    format(string,sizeof(string),PATH,playername);
    return string;
}

stock udb_hash(buf[]) {
    new length=strlen(buf);//Here we will shuffle the player's password So that its prevented from Being rob :P   
    new s1 = 1;
    new s2 = 0;
    new n;
    for (n=0; n<length; n++)
    {
       s1 = (s1 + buf[n]) % 65521;
       s2 = (s2 + s1)     % 65521;
    }
    return (s2 << 16) + s1;
}
We will make some Forwards And Callbacks now ...
One will be to load the user's Data And second Will be AutoSave
Here :-
Код:
forward LoadUser_data(playerid,name[],value[]);
forward AutoSave (playerid);

//The Callbacks 

public LoadUser_data(playerid,name[],value[])
{
    INI_Int("Password",PlayerInfo[playerid][pPass]);//The player's Pass 
    INI_Int("Cash",PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash]);// CAsh 
    INI_Int("Admin",PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]);//Admin Level 
    INI_Int("Score",PlayerInfo[playerid][pScore]);//Score 
   // INI_Int("XP",PlayerInfo[playerid][pXP]);//Again I have Commented This Uncomment if you are using It 
    return 1;
}

public AutoSave(playerid)
{
if(fexist(UserPath(playerid)))// We will check if the Player is Registered If yes we will continue 
{
   new INI:File = INI_Open(UserPath(playerid));
    INI_SetTag(File,"data");
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Cash",GetPlayerMoney(playerid));//Money
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Admin",PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]);//Admin level 
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Score",GetPlayerScore(playerid));//Score 
    INI_WriteInt(File,"XP",PlayerInfo[playerid][pXP]);//Uncomment if you are using 
    INI_Close(File);
    SCMTA(COLOR_GREEN, "Server has saved all logged in accounts ");
    SCMTA(COLOR_GREEN, "Server has saved all logged in accounts ");// This we will send message to all That Server Has saved All Account 
    }
For Autosave to work You will need To Set this timer In OnFilterscriptInt Or GamemodeInt
Код:
 SetTimer("AutoSave", 300000, true); // 5 Minutes :P
now register Login System In OnPlayerConnect Add this :-
Код:
    if(fexist(UserPath(playerid)))//If the file exists Player will get login dialog 
    {
    INI_ParseFile(UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""WHITE"Login",""WHITE"Type your password below to login.","Login","Quit");//Please Read This Below 
    }
    else//If Not Register :P 
    {
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""WHITE"Registering...",""WHITE"Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit");//This too :) 
    }
Okay so You must have seen In Both Dialogs I have used Something Odd Like this
Код:
""WHITE"Login",""WHITE"Type your password
These are the colors Which i defined They Have to be used like this "Hii "GREEN"I am a fool " So this message will be as Hii I am A fool LoL So this can be used in strings,SendClientMessage,SendClientMessageToAll,D ialogs

Now in OnPlayerDisconnect We will add the same as AutoSave right If you are saying this you are Right :P But we will not add SCMTA And if(fexist(UserPath(playerid))) Because it has to save everyone's Account :P :-
Код:
   new INI:File = INI_Open(UserPath(playerid));
    INI_SetTag(File,"data");
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Cash",GetPlayerMoney(playerid));//Money
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Admin",PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]);//Admin level 
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Score",GetPlayerScore(playerid));//Score 
    INI_WriteInt(File,"XP",PlayerInfo[playerid][pXP]);//Uncomment if you are using 
    INI_Close(File);
Time for DIALOG ... Well Im really bored now so lets Crack A Joke :P
Код:
Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room.
The teacher says, "Why are you arguing?"

One boy answers, "We found a ten dollor bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie."

"You should be ashamed of yourselves," said the teacher, "When I was your age I didn't even know what a lie was."

The boys gave the ten dollars to the teacher.
xD
Had A laugh ? Maybe Not Lets continue Time for OnDialogResponse
So we will add this there :-
Код:
public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
switch( dialogid )// We will Switch dialog ids 
    {
        case DIALOG_REGISTER://If it is the register Dialog then we will continue 
        {
            if (!response) return Kick(playerid);// if the player Selects The Second Option in dialog that is Quit He will be kick :P 
            if(response)// If he presses register 
            {
                if(!strlen(inputtext)) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, ""COL_WHITE"Registering...",""COL_RED"You have entered an invalid password.\n"COL_WHITE"Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit");// Here if the player leaves the password blank Like A Dick We will show him the dialog Again ... LoL
                new INI:File = INI_Open(UserPath(playerid));// If he is done with registering we will make a new file 
                INI_SetTag(File,"data");
                INI_WriteInt(File,"Password",udb_hash(inputtext));// Here we will write his pass but it will be hashed 
                INI_WriteInt(File,"Cash",0);// We will set the player's money to 0 Lol 
                INI_WriteInt(File,"Admin",0);// Admin level to 0
                INI_WriteInt(File,"Score",0);//Score to 0 
               // INI_WriteInt(File,"XP",0);//XP to 0 . Uncomment if you are using it 
                INI_Close(File);// We will close the file 
              // Here if you want you can send client message that the player is registered 

}
        }

case DIALOG_LOGIN:// If the Dialog is Of login 
        {
            if ( !response ) return Kick ( playerid );// same as of Registering quit = Kick xD 
            if( response )//If he presses Login 
            {
                if(udb_hash(inputtext) == PlayerInfo[playerid][pPass])// If the saved Pass Is the same What The player typed In Other Words If if types the correct pass 
                {
                    INI_ParseFile(UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);// We will load the user's Account Through our Callback We made Before :P 
                    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash]);//We will give the player's Money to him :P 
                }
                else// Else if he types the wrong pass 
                {
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_WHITE"Login",""COL_RED"You have entered an incorrect password.\n"COL_WHITE"Type your password below to login.","Login","Quit");// We will show him incorrect pass dialog and ask him to type his pass again 
                }
                return 1;
            }
        }
    }

return 0;// I have returned 0 So that dialogs In other Script Work Do it :) 
}
We Are done with the register/login System Congratulations !
Now we will make Admin System I will just make not make any Command to show you how to do it But I will Show you how to do it So that You can learn it ... I will only show a /makeadmin Command
Here Read it carefully :P
Код:
CMD:makeadmin(playerid, params[])
{
if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) || PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 6)// If the player is rcon admin or Level 6 + Admin it will continue 
{
	new targetid,integ;
if(sscanf(params,"ui", targetid,integ)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,""WHITE"Usage: "GREEN"/Makeadmin "WHITE"[playerid] [AdminLevel]");// if the player type /makeadmin this will show him the right usage :P 
   	if(!IsPlayerConnected(targetid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"Invalide Player ID"RED"(Player Is Not Connected)!");//If the player isn't Connected It will give the message :) 
    new INI:File = INI_Open(UserPath(targetid));//It will open the target's File 
    {
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Admin",PlayerInfo[targetid][pAdmin] = integ);// Will set the Admin level the player gave him 
    INI_Close(File);// Will close the file :P 
    }
    new pname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],tname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],str[128],str2[128];//All the names And Strings :) 
    GetPlayerName(playerid,pname,sizeof(pname));//Get the player's name
    GetPlayerName(targetid,tname,sizeof(tname));//Taget's name 
    format(str,sizeof(str),"ADMIN %s Has Given Player %s Admin Level %d...Congratulations %s",pname,tname,integ,tname);//The string 
    format(str2,sizeof(str2),"ADMIN %s Has give You Admin Level %d",pname,integ);//Second String 
    SCMTA(COLOR_GREEN,str);//Message To all 
    SCM(targetid,COLOR_GREEN,str2);Message To Target 

}

return 1;

}
Sorry For A less explanation here LoL It was understandable But the main stuff Here is how to make more admin commands ? Here it is
Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 1) THIS IS VERY MAIN 
You just can make cmds like this This Cmd above is for Level 1 And up admins If You dont want level 1 Admins to use it you can Change it to 2 Or 3 Or whatever you want !
THE XP SYSTEM :-
Basically i have just commented XP System Everywhere You can uncomment it if you want To add a player's XP just use PlayerInfo[playerid][pXp] ++ Or to show PlayerInfo[playerid][pXp] This ...

Thanks To ALL for reading I hope I may have helped you not a lot But At least A Little : ) If you find any difficulties you can post it here Thanks!

Wow nice job.

Thanks

Just telling about the SetTIMER function.
"Timer intervals are not accurate (roughly 25% off)''
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetTimer
So it's gonna be less than 5 minutes. However, good work.

Thanks I didn't Know about that Thanks But then too I just wanted to give players an idea of making it Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhopper
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks I didn't Know about that Thanks But then too I just wanted to give players an idea of making it Thanks
for the codes, please use [ pawn ] [ /pawn ] instead of [ quote ] [ /quote ]. (no spaces) It's much better.

? I used [code]/code]

Nice and I am getting interest to learn pawn scripting. So, if anyone of you know any easy and quicker way to learn Pawn then please share it with me Or by Pm. I am personally very familiar to C,C++ and Java language.

Thanks!

pls give photos

Wat Are the need of photos This Is A Tutorial Man Come on Its not a Filterscript What photos You want ?