Inkognito Streamer Problem

Hello Community,
I have a Problem with my Streamer. The streaming Range falls but in Server.cfg is on 400 and max visible Objects on 1000. Here is a little pic:

I hope You can help me

Adrian

In this case you'll have to alter the last 2 values of your CreateDynamicObject lines.

pawn Код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 200.0, Float:drawdistance = 0.0);
Just choose a suitable streamdistance and drawdistance and be aware of a few things:

- The maximum amount of visible objects may be increased to 999 as of SA-MP 0.3d, though it is not recommended for all of these objects to be in one area due to game engine limits. By default, the number of visible objects is set to 500 to avoid conflicts.

- It is not recommended to use a high streaming distance for every item. This can drastically impact performance because it leads to more items being checked on each update. If an item's streaming distance exceeds that of the cell distance (600.0 by default), it also does not benefit from spatial indexing, which can lead to even worse performance. Only set high streaming distances for items which need to be visible from very far away (global map icons, for example).

You might as well want to check the original topic for more details: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

I really thought that I can fix it on another way. I will put draw and streaming distance on 600 and test it. Thank you for help

I have an exmaple CreateDynamicObject here for you: CreateDynamicObject(2942, 1097.68005, -1534.68005, 22.37000, 0.00000, 0.00000, 222.25999, -1, -1, -1, 300.0, 300.0);

I thought 300 is enough but its the same as 600. 600 is a bit better but not so much. I have a little video for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXs0gN4RT0w

I have too many objects but how can i change that all be streamed in?