Admin login is being kicked.

Hello there, i have a server which i am using now for just testing purpose but from later some days it has been showing some embarrassing problems it just doesnt let any level admin to spawn login is done and the welcome message is shown too then finally he's kicked, i dont remember the changes i did for that to happen, but is there anyway to debug it? Any include? or anything i am really pissed off and its really hard to go by single line where it is more than 40k lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurey
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello there, i have a server which i am using now for just testing purpose but from later some days it has been showing some embarrassing problems it just doesnt let any level admin to spawn login is done and the welcome message is shown too then finally he's kicked, i dont remember the changes i did for that to happen, but is there anyway to debug it? Any include? or anything i am really pissed off and its really hard to go by single line where it is more than 40k lines.
Chances are someone gave you a fucked up GM, meaning they changed variables and stuff, so that it will never work properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerotactics
Посмотреть сообщение
Chances are someone gave you a fucked up GM, meaning they changed variables and stuff, so that it will never work properly.
Nope why do you think i will ask someone's GM while i worked on mine for like 3 months, Its zG:RP and i edited all myself, suggest me any ideas if you think you can help, All i need is what the fuck is causing this.

What save system are you using? (dini, y_ini, mysql)

Its dini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurey
Посмотреть сообщение
Its dini
I'm not too familiar with dini, however, let's start with your login dialog. If you would show your script for the login dialog, that would be a start.