Malaysia Airlines MH17 Crashed(probably shot down) incident

Malaysia Airlines MH17 which left from Schiphol, Amsterdam NL, has lost contact with Amsterdam above Ukraine, near the Russian Border.

According to different sources, all 295 passengers died. Nationalities of the passengers are unknown. The crash, at this time of the thread, has not been confirmed yet by the Malaysian Airlines. According to the Interior Ministry adviser Ukraine, the plane has been shot down by pro-Russian rebels.

Latest tweet at his time from the Malaysian Airlines:
"Malaysia Airlines has lost contact of MH17 from Amsterdam. The last known position was over Ukrainian airspace. More details to follow." https://*******.com/MAS

Someone from the Dutch SA-MP Community has found a picture of someone he knew, who was on that flight. He made a joke about the Malaysian Airlines saying: "May the plane goes missing, this is what it looks like":

Rest in peace to all passengers. I'd like to wish my condoleances to the respective family members, friends and the acquaintances.

May those criminals be taken down.

NEWS UPDATE:
The plane has been shot down by a BUK-aircraft missile system made by the Russians. Pro-Russian rebels also seem to own these missiles.

Pro-Russian militia leaders deny involvement. "We simply do not have such air defense systems,"

At least 100 bodies have been seen, and body parts in a range of at least 15km.

The reason of the attack is still unknown.

Contact lost at 16:15 pm GMT local 30 km from Tamak waypoint, 50km from Russia border.

Ukrainian government confirms that no one has survived the crash.

Some sources claim this has been an attack to provoke Russia

According to BBC an Ukrainian rebel defension specalist has said the missile must've been a radar-guided missile, or the missile must have been shot by a battle plane. The missile has not been shot from a shoulder, as the plane had a height of 10 000 m.

Russia has claimed not to be involved with the incident.
Russia also did not confirm the attack has been done by pro-Russian rebels.

Air France has announced they will not be flying above east-Ukraine for a while.
The German airlines will be avoiding Ukrainian air space.

The Dutch prime minister Rutte is leaving his vacation address to go back to the Netherlands, to join the meeting about the incident in Den Haag.

298 people lost their lives.

News sources claim pro-Russian shot down the plane. They thought it was an Ukrainian freight plane.

Manu Abu Carlos, who is the Spanish Air Traffic Controller, was on duty in Ukraine when the airplane crashed. His ******* account was deleted right after reporting he had noticed the presence of two fighter jets close to the M17, two minutes before the plane crashed. Carlos had an account on ******* since Augist 2010, with 10.400 tweets on his name.

Carlos tweeted: ‘El aviуn B 777 volу escoltado por 2 cazas de ukraine hasta minutos antes, de desaparecer de los radares’.

Besides Carlos' tweet, another image shows bullet impacts on the left wing of the Boeing 777. This contradicts the media which claims that the MH17 has been shot down by a Russian BUK ground-to-air missile.

Who did it?

Omg Another one looks like someone doesent like their airlines

NEWS UPDATE:
The plane has been shot down by a BUK-aircraft missile system made by the Russians. Pro-Russian rebels also seem to own these missiles.

Pro-Russian militia leaders deny involvement. "We simply do not have such air defense systems,"

At least 100 bodies have been seen, and body parts in a range of at least 15km.

The reason of the attack is still unknown.

Contact lost at 16:15 pm GMT local 30 km from Tamak waypoint, 50km from Russia border.

Ukrainian government confirms that no one has survived the crash.

You could simply edit and update the thread.
OT:Too bad and they are so crazy.Two mishaps happened.1-Airplane Disappeared/2.Airplane crashed.
I wonder what the Malaysians must be going through.As it passed over Ukraine they just shot it down for no reason.The world is becoming cruel day by day and now it has become dangerous to travel nowadays.Keep the thread going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojo12
Посмотреть сообщение
You could simply edit and update the thread.
That's what I've been doing.

--
Some news websites claim this has been an attack to provoke Russia.

Another one? Wow, looks like someone doesn't like Malaysia at all. Maybe someone pee'ed over him there.
Arrest this Dutch!

R.I.P to all the people vanished in the flight. Such incidents are really heart-breaking. I just hope the enemies of Malaysia dies.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho3S38i1Nsw[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCulEzHQh4[/ame]
Wreckage in Eastern Ukraine:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение
Some news websites claim this has been an attack to provoke Russia.
Separatist don't have access to that kind of weapon. So this may be right.

Thanks for the videos Quattro. Gosh, the humanity can be sick...

A picture of the crash site according to Reuters

Pictures show clearly that plane was broken in mid air.