Help mee, I'm gonna delete samp soon...!!!

So the problem is every single server gives me error
(Retrieving info . . . ) <Server ip>
WTF I have not played samp for 2 months... I know its not the servers problem but what is the problem?
I have tried to reset my modem, but my internet provider denied to tell me how to reset this shit
So please help me
If you know solution please describe it a little bit easy

Uninstall SA-MP client - Re-install the latest version

Are you sure that you're using the latest client and that the server is up to date? Make sure that you turn off your firewall and antivirus software as these programs might cause problems. To reset your modem (router ?) search for a small reset button - press it - wait for 3 minutes - come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoTorres
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure that you're using the latest client and that the server is up to date? Make sure that you turn off your firewall and antivirus software as these programs might cause problems. To reset your modem (router ?) search for a small reset button - press it - wait for 3 minutes - come back.
^ That.
Also, in which country are you? I've seen a lot of threads with the problem that the SA-MP servers were blocked by their country.

I think tha SA-MP is ban in Pakistan. You have to download the latest version of SA-MP If you are from a country which doesn't support SAMP then you have to use HotSpot Shield.

The problem is at your sa-mp version, make sure you have the same client the server is running, for example you can't join a 0.3x server with a 0.3z client version, they need to be the same.

Easy Steps:-
1. Un-Install GTA SA Completely and Restart your PC or Laptop.
2. Remove "San Andreas Users File" from C:/Library/Documents.
3. Disable your Antivirus and Firewall.
4. Re-Install GTA SA with the latest SAMP version. Hope it will be fix. If not then it maybe your your internet problem.

This method didn't worked

Guys all above method aren't working.
Please note that:
None of those servers are banned in Pakistan. :P
My client is up to date and server which I want to connect also uses same client.
I have tried reinstalling, scanning, removing GTA SA user data etc.
Disabling/Enabling my firewall.

but still nothing, help me please
I think its problem with my fuckin modem... just give me a method to reset my modem...
I asked my net provider to help me resetting my modem but they denied to do so... for your info the modem I am using is a simple PTCL WiFi Router (Broadband).... The router is by PTCL (Pakistan's biggest Internet provider)....
Heres a pic of my modem
for official site : www.ptcl.com.pk

Hey Friend,
Try this

press the reset button with a sharp pointer for 30 second
and it will reset .