some ideas for the new samp client

sup guys who thinks it would be a good idea if sometime they add a feature to link us to other servers so we can use airports to travel to a different gamemode/script that we could have where all out stats carry over and you just have a picture of a plane/boat or something while waiting to connect that way, we can map a different citys/countrys would be awesome to be able to open a dialog an select out of a list of countrys like usa and uk and such =D

maybe add a sami mod to servers so we dont all have to install the same mod, its just on the server so different cars in every game and no mods needed

and not sure if it already is but the audio client, i had to install it to hear like shoutcast tunes and stuff... if you could just add it to the client would be much easier, not sure if its my pc tho lol

other than that its great the guys who put samp together need a gawd damn high five lol you guys rock

much love

If you want to link to other servers with account information use mySQL and link the databases. Also there already is a SAMP audio installed in the client for shoutcast and so forth for ages now.

ah i dint know the audio pluging was installed with the client, mine didnt seem to work until i installed it myself. and i know you can link account info through mysql i mean link a server thorough a server so say for instance in my gamemode i wana go to the airport type idk /planeride and get a dialog that says a list of server addresses or just name like i said like usa uk double click press enter whatever and it connects you and obviosly in all the other servers be able to connect back to the original server so its like a world map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukka_Vercetti
Посмотреть сообщение
ah i dint know the audio pluging was installed with the client, mine didnt seem to work until i installed it myself. and i know you can link account info through mysql i mean link a server thorough a server so say for instance in my gamemode i wana go to the airport type idk /planeride and get a dialog that says a list of server addresses or just name like i said like usa uk double click press enter whatever and it connects you and obviosly in all the other servers be able to connect back to the original server so its like a world map
Likely because you didn't have your audio RADIO up you had likely only your SFX.

Also that sounds like a very bad idea to be honest and can be exploited easily.

if coded properly im sure it would work the airport anyways, i can see issues with the sami mods tho thats just backdoors waiting to happen lol

I'd like to see this:

If my server uses an external file (like an object or something), when a player connects the server should download the object to their computer. This stops everybody asking for people to install external files and saves people from making a custom launcher.

the only thing i would worry about is if someone managed to sneak a command into a car mod and it somehow works in game

Anti-cheat launcher.

Anticheat launcher won't happen dude.

You can ofcourse make your own but im sure samp tried an external anticheat and people kept working around it.

could be simple, check seperate folder for mods and a simple command so if txt is trying to leave that folder it blocks it. pow. but could it be that easy lol...

i really would love to see it tho imagine a server where the high rollers have bugattis, lambo's ect
or even the real life texture mod that would be sweeeeeeet as