I am already done, but again I miss 1 thing: EXAMPLE: when I have $0 IG, and I type /givecash 0 1, ($1dollar), It says "You shared you're money" While I have $0??

PHP код:
CMD:givecash(playeridparams[])
{
   new 
idmoney;
   if(
sscanf(params"u"idmoney)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_YELLOW"USAGE: /givecash [ID] [amount]");
   else if (
id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED"Invalid playerid.");

GivePlayerMoney(GetPlayerMoney(playeridmoney),(playeridmoney));

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_YELLOW"You shared you're money!");
   return 
1;

pawn Код:
if(sscanf(params, "u", id, money))
You specified two params yet use only one specifier.

This will work:

pawn Код:
if(sscanf(params, "ui", id, money))

This is the correct form
pawn Код:
CMD:givecash(playerid, params[])
{
   new id, money;

if(sscanf(params, "ui", id, money)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "USAGE: /givecash [ID] [amount]");

if (id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Invalid playerid.");

if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < money) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "No enough cash");

GivePlayerMoney(GetPlayerMoney(playerid, money),(playerid, money));

SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "You shared you're money!");

return 1;
}

Thanks both, But why "ui"? and not "u"?
"ui" is user+integer ?? if yes, why both?

AND, please how to add, SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You can't share with yourself!"); ?

"ui" is user + integer, and you need multiple specifiers for multiple params. You need to specify what type a param is for it to extract the data properly.

Not sure if I made any sense, but that's pretty much what it comes down to I think.

By the way, you might want to read this: https://github.com/Y-Less/sscanf/wik...nners-Tutorial as it would've saved you the time it took you to create these threads.

To disallow players from giving money to themself, use this (as Battlezone already stated):

pawn Код:
if (id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You can't share with yourself!");

I'm afraid you got a small mistake,
pawn Код:
if (id == playerid) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You can't share with yourself!");
to prevent a player from sharing money with himself

Yep, It's fixed now thank you both, for trying me to help. I both +repped.

I'm guessing by the number of threads you have posted, you're goal is to have the community write your script for you?

The SA-MP wiki has a ton of info that you could use instead of asking everyone to fix all of your bugs.

SA-MP wiki is an alternative, I use this for my problems. communicate with people is much easier. Comprende?
and btw, I am not even busy to make a own gm script. I am just doing random things to learn.
after I have enough knowledge I script my own gm.