My Quest to Automate My Life

http://www.firebox.com/product/6068/iKettle

Hook that shit up to it too.

UPDATE:

I have hooked up a microphone to the software so that i can now perform voice commands anytime. I can ask it for the weather, tell it to remind me to return my redbox dvds, and more.

I have also setup a rss reader into it, and it now reads out the latest news from my favorite news sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
UPDATE:

I have hooked up a microphone to the software so that i can now perform voice commands anytime. I can ask it for the weather, tell it to remind me to return my redbox dvds, and more.

I have also setup a rss reader into it, and it now reads out the latest news from my favorite news sites.
just get an iphone lol.. it can do all those things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihateyou
pretty lame got to admit... you must be the biggest nerd ever or just really geekish/ no lifer to even think of something like that
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You mustn't have a very interesting life yourself if your free time is spent on forums insulting people who are using their free time to further their knowledge and skills by working on projects that interest and challenge them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
You mustn't have a very interesting life yourself if your free time is spent on forums insulting people who are using their free time to further their knowledge and skills by working on projects that interest and challenge them!
Post of the day. Enough said.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Just a idiot and a troll.

I really like it very amazing work.