Offline Prison cmd is not working, Info is not getting saved

I'm trying to fix the offline prison command on my server but I can't get it working. Is there someone that can help?
The problem is that the information doesn't get saved in the userfile of the player.

Код:
CMD:oprison(playerid, params[])
{
    new playerb[32], string[128], file[32], time;
   	if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 3) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use this command.");
	if(sscanf(params, "s[32]is[128]", playerb, time, params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "** [Usage]: /oprison [playername] [time] [reason]");
	if(RPIDFN(playerb) != INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Player is connected to the server, use /prison instead.");
	format(file, sizeof(file), "users/%s.ini", playerb);
	if(!dini_Exists(file)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Player name not found.");
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < dini_Int(file, "Admin")) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Player has a higher admin level than you.");
	format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s has been offline-prisoned by %s, reason: %s", playerb, RPN(playerid), params);
	SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_LIGHTRED, string);
	format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s has been offline-prisoned by %s, reason: %s", playerb, RPN(playerid) , params);
	// Prisoning
	new INI:filez = INI_Open("users/%s.ini", playerb);
	INI_WriteInt(filez, "Prison", 2);
	INI_WriteInt(filez, "PrisonTime", time*60);
	INI_WriteString(filez, "PrisonReason", params);
	INI_WriteString(filez, "PrisonBy", RPNU(playerid));
	INI_Close(filez);
	return 1;
}

new INI:filez = INI_Open("users/%s.ini", playerb);
change this line to the following
new INI:filez = INI_Open(file);