TOO MUCH ROLEPLAY

Hello there,
Here I post this today to denounce too big quantities of role-playing server!
This why I think has to do a role-playing LICENSE around 100-200 euros.
thank you.

That's a stupid idea and makes no sense. Yes there is a load of role playing servers but that doesn't mean you should pay to actually make them. If I spent months creating a unique and non generic script completely from scratch with a load of hard work, I wouldn't then want to spend 100-200 euro. That's just ridiculous.

Sorry but... This topic, this idea, your sole existence is now pure stupidity.

Never go full retard please. Just because there are too many roleplay servers it doesn't mean there has to be action taken to "exterminate" every RP who doesn't pay big sum of money. Its easy to understand that everyone has their own tastes in gamemodes. This is why we have diversity. Be it DM, Stunt or God knows what else servers too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
That's a stupid idea and makes no sense. Yes there is a load of role playing servers but that doesn't mean you should pay to actually make them. If I spent months creating a unique and non generic script completely from scratch with a load of hard work, I wouldn't then want to spend 100-200 euro. That's just ridiculous.
That's true.

This idea would never work:

- The SA-MP team would have to inspect every server and check if the server owner has a "roleplay" license. How could the owner prove that they own a roleplay license? They could be lying about it.

- Not everyone has $200 to spare for a "roleplay license". SA-MP is a free mod, and if anyone wants to own a server then they shouldn't have to pay for it.

- This idea would be detrimental to potential roleplay servers, especially those that have great scripts which are still being developed.

If you don't like RP servers, don't play them. SA-MP is not all about roleplay; there are many servers out there that are not roleplay.

Roleplay license, sounds retarded as fuck no one will spend that much.

I still believe roleplay/cops and robbers is the best gamemode on SA:MP.

Why? SA:MP is pretty much the only game where you can properly roleplay like real life, and almost the only game for proper cops and robbers.

Wanna DM? Plenty of games for that. Same with racing.

Oh, the party servers are good too, for the same reasons.

An RP license is a bad idea.

i agree Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry but... Never go full retard
pmsl best thing i've heard in ages lol somones been watching to much tropic thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
no one will spend that much.
That's the point.

But anyway, no this isn't a good idea sorry. Everyone is free to make whatever type of server they like (within the rules of the SA-MP ToS of course) and if you don't like RP servers then don't play them