question , suggestion.. important Mabye

As you all know , there is no Perfect english RolePlay server with many Players (some time reach 1000/900) and to make new updates to the server .. so we will be forced ( becouse we love roleplay servers ) to play in Servers Like Dimand Rp or samp.rp-ru and the problem with that as you know its all in russian or romania languages so we can't handle it becouse we are english players and we don't understand that languages SO WE CANT play and have fun..
so my question is if there is any way to translate the languages to english ..
and if there's is not my suggestion is to make some thing like that , example ****** translet.. If you entered a Site in Chorme you can translet the Hole page.. so if you can make any thing like that pleas just help me and help all english players..
and my other question is , who better Dimand Rp orBUGGED SERVER RP or samp.rp-ru.. better means by Players, new update and you know..

well , thanks for reading and I Hope you can help my problem and to answer my questions. . THANKs Basharag

**ps: I am not advertising any of that russian RP servers I am just taking them as an Examples..

Just stick to servers which you understand (language wise). Why the hell would you join a Russian server if you don't understand it!?

****** Translate is terrible (like any online translator), all the SendClientMessages, textdraws, dialogs would have to be translated by a human for it to make sense.

Bugged Server is full of fake players. Anyway, I'm going to start a server when I finish my gamemode(14k lines, still working on it), full-English and I hope I'll have players from all around the globe.
ON: No, you can't do that.
P.S. You could use some English lessons...

becouse it's best RP servers.. there is no successful english roleplay servers like those

Quote:
Originally Posted by basharag
Посмотреть сообщение
becouse it's best RP servers.. there is no successful english roleplay servers like those
Are you implying a built-in translation? There could be difficulties with that depending on control of it. Some servers purposely use a selective language for their players. Not ever server is suppose to be English. This modification is used globally so multi-language setups are purposely put in. If you don't like playing on a Russian server because you can't understand their language. Don't play it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
But that's frankly preposterous! It seems that you don't quite understand roleplay if you join a server in a totally alien language to you. A massive feature of roleplay is communication, which is scuppered if you don't understand any of the language...

I'm trying to think of some example to demonstrate my point, but there's no need, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

I love the server I all reddy visited it and its awesome but language problem I love it and I wanna play it but was wondring if can fix the language problem

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I love the server I all reddy visited it and its awesome but language problem I love it and I wanna play it but was wondring if can fix the language problem
The only serious suggestion I can give you is, learn Russian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
****** Translate is terrible
You are, somehow, wrong.
Translation services were created to translate words, not sentences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikito
Посмотреть сообщение
You are, somehow, wrong.
Translation services were created to translate words, not sentences.
You know full well what I meant, you're just being a bit pedantic.
Point taken though.