too many zgaming edits

Honestly, the amount of zGaming edits there are on the gamemodes subforum is ridiculous. Sure have a few, but nearly every single gamemode on there that's RP based is created from the zGaming mode.

like seriously do something about it people are just renaming the zgaming server and adding a few commands so people +rep them

Not just zGaming, but a lot of other roleplay scripts. I'm tired of playing the same exact roleplay server with it's copied and edited gamemode. Even one of the bigger roleplay servers (30-100 playerbase) has an edited gamemode and it's sad that people actually fall for it.

Welcome to SA-MP, where every new RP server seems to be a copied script or a copied community trying to imitate another.

And what do you expect to do?

take action and stop everyone posting zgaming edits unless it's actually different

No one can stop it. They have to stop by their own.

It can be moderated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammp
Посмотреть сообщение
It can be moderated...
It's not against the rules, so yeah, nothing can be done about it sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceTutorialz
Посмотреть сообщение
Not just zGaming, but a lot of other roleplay scripts. I'm tired of playing the same exact roleplay server with it's copied and edited gamemode. Even one of the bigger roleplay servers (30-100 playerbase) has an edited gamemode and it's sad that people actually fall for it.
It takes a bit of brain processing & investigation to find a server that has its own script created by the owner/development team. Its not hard to use those spare brain cells these days.

We humans are known for complaining and expecting stuff to come on our plate yet not bothering giving our best to get what we want. Look properly and you will find what you want.

Yeah, agree. They shouldn't be able to just download, add a few touches, and reupload.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornHuman
View Post
Yeah, agree. They shouldn't be able to just download, add a few touches, and reupload.
If the maker of the script uploaded it for people to use it they have all the right to do so.

Yet this sort of topics makes me wonder. What do you even want to achieve with all of this complaining? Because the truth is simple. You will achieve nothing.

If you think a Rambo Reindeer will drop from the sky destroying every server who uses the same gamemode with a bit of edit then you are completely wrong.

Agree with this and another Thing Just See the CNR Server All have The same Las Vegas CNR Script Just a little edited And They Clain it as thiers All Server's Mostly Have this Script OMG This is ridiculous

Nothing can be done.

iNorton I want to hear peoples' views too, so yeah...