It would be high appreciated

Just scripted a cmd /setcolor from a player, but Since I am a beginner, and don't know how to do it exactly as I want, please help me to improve it.

Quote:

CMDetcolor(playerid, params[])
{
if (!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "SERVER: Unknown command.");
}
else if (IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
{
SetPlayerColor(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "You succesfully changed the player his color.");
}
return 1;
}

The things I want to be added is the following: That the admin can do /setcolor [ID] [COLOR], and it worked for me when I just did /setcolor, but when you just type as a admin/setcolor it should say "USAGE: /Setcolor [ID] [COLOR]

I invite you to have a look at the tutorial section, look for commands + sscanf tutorials.

I'll give you an example:
pawn Code:
CMD:setcolor(playerid, params[])
{
    new id, colour;

if (IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
        SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "SERVER: Unknown command.");

else if (sscanf(params, "ud", id, colour))
        SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "USAGE: /setcolor [ player id ] [ colour ]");

else if (id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
        SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Requested player was not found!");

else
    {
        SetPlayerColor(id, colour);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "You succesfully changed the player's colour.");
    }
    return 1;
}

Using sscanf is a very common thing to use along with ZCMD, and I would recommend it. If you don't already have it installed, you can download it here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=120356.

I tried explaining why I had done what, if you need more explanation on it I can do so.

Code:
CMD:setcolor(playerid, params[])
{
	if (!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "SERVER: Unknown command.");
	else if (IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
	{
		new iTargetID, iColor; //define the variables we want the data from the command going to (written after /setcolor in-game)
		if(sscanf(params, "ud", iTargetID, iColor)) 
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "USAGE: /setcolor [playerid] [color]"); //In sscanf, 'u' is a player id and 'd' is an integer
			SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Colors: 1 - Yellow, 2 - White, 3 - Red");
		}
		/* a switch statement is like multiple 'if' and 'else if' statements however compressed to look like this rather than  
		if(iColor == 1) iColor = 0xFFFF0000;
		if(iColor == 2) iColor = 0xFFFFFF00;
		if(iColor == 3) iColor = 0xFF0606FF;
		else iColor = 0xFFFFFF00;

Just like if statements, brackets are optional if it is only 1 line.
		*/
		if(!IsPlayerConnected(iTargetID)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "The specified player is not connected.");
		switch(iColor)
		{
			case 1: iColor = 0xFFFF0000;
			case 2: iColor = 0xFFFFFF00;
			case 3: iColor = 0xFF0606FF;
			default: iColor = 0xFFFFFF00; //default will set the color as white if the number isnt 1, 2 or 3.
		}
		SetPlayerColor(iTargetID, iColor);
		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "You succesfully changed the player his color.");
	}
	return 1;
}

I used Miguel his code, and It works, but when I do /setcolor [ID] [Color] ig, the color doesn't work.

lets say I have a orange color, and I do /setcolor 0 purple, that doesn't work.
everything works except the color

No man,
Miguel script is by Color id
you shouldn't use the name of color you have to use color id

As you can see, my code receives the colour as an integer number. If you want to receive the colour as a string (text), you'll have to work the sscanf line a bit. Read some sscanf tutorials and learn how to use the strcmp function, which compares two character strings.

You're command should work like this:

- Checks if the player entered a valid player and a string.
- Compares if that string is the same as a known colour (you should have a list of colours).
- If it is the same as a known colour, then SetPlayerColour to the desired colour.