Help with code

Hi, I have a problem in the code do not know what.
Errors & warnings:
Код:
Server\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(305) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Server\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(305) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Server\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(365) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Server\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(365) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
 AdminMode.pwn(11) : error 049: invalid line continuation
 AdminMode.pwn(12) : error 055: start of function body without function header
 AdminMode.pwn(15) : error 017: undefined symbol "pInfoE"
 AdminMode.pwn(15) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
AdminMode.pwn(19) : error 049: invalid line continuation
 AdminMode.pwn(20) : error 055: start of function body without function header
AdminMode.pwn(21) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
 AdminMode.pwn(24) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
 AdminMode.pwn(28) : error 017: undefined symbol "ALevel"
AdminMode.pwn(38) : error 017: undefined symbol "ALevel"
AdminMode.pwn(43) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

11 Errors.
Code: http://pastebin.com/1KSBjv1M (Gibberish is why I wrote in another language)
Thanks in advance

Help please?

Defining the new string on top of the script is a bad idea, it always interrupts the includes, so I'd suggest you only use new string[128]; at commands and other functions you're using. And what's the point of new Player definition when you already got "playerid" in commands so I'd suggest you change the

pawn Код:
if(sscanf(params,"u",Player)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{ff0000}You need to set id:{0099FF}/GetPlayer (PlayerID)");
to

pawn Код:
if(sscanf(params,"u",playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{ff0000}You need to set id:{0099FF}/GetPlayer (PlayerID)");

There are probably some more errors that my eye didn't catch, but for now use what I gave you and send the remaining errors.