ZCMD HELP!

Hey guys.

I'm using zcmd

It compiles and everything but when I join the game and type the command it tells me unknown command

Commands

Код:
CMD:buym4(playerid, params[]) // or CMD:mycommand(playerid, params[])
{
        if (GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < 50000) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You don't have enough money!");
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 31);
        GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -50000);
}
CMD:buyak(playerid, params[]) // or CMD:mycommand(playerid, params[])
{
       if (GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < 50000) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You don't have enough money!");
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 30);
        GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -50000);
        SendClientMessage(palyerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "You've bought AK47");
  return 1;
}
CMD:buysniper(playerid, params[]) // or CMD:mycommand(playerid, params[])
{
        if (GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < 75000) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You don't have enough money!");
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 34);
        GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -75000);
        SendClientMessage(palyerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "You've bought sniper");
  return 1;
}
CMD:buyrpg(playerid, params[]) // or CMD:mycommand(playerid, params[])
{
  if (GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < 1000000) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You don't have enough money!");
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 35);
        GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -1000000);
        SendClientMessage(palyerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "You've bought RPG");
  return 1;
}
CMD:buymg(playerid, params[]) // or CMD:mycommand(playerid, params[])
{
        if (GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < 1500000) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You don't have enough money!");
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 38);
        GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -1500000);
        SendClientMessage(palyerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "You've bought Minigun");
  return 1;
}
CMD:buycg(playerid, params[]) // or CMD:mycommand(playerid, params[])
{
  if (GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < 60000) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You don't have enough money!");
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 27);
        GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -60000);
        SendClientMessage(palyerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "You've bought Combat Shotgun");
  return 1;
}
CMD:commands(playerid, params[])
{
	 SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Weapon cmds: /buym4, /buyak, /buysniper, /buycg, /buymg, /buyrpg");
	 SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Normal CMDS: /givebounty, /kill");
  return 1;
}

Happens with all the commands or? Because the 1st one is missing the "return 1;". Also make sure you have no strcmp included with zcmd, because then it won't work as zcmd isn't compatible with strcmp.

Yes, with all commands.
And I've no strcmp inculded with zcmd

Do you get any warnings when compiling perhaps? And where did you put the commands, at which part?

I get warnings, yes.

I put it on the top of the script

Put it on the bottom of the script, and can you paste those warnings please?

Код:
C:\Users\Mido\Desktop\TheScript\gamemodes\milfr.pwn(269) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Mido\Desktop\TheScript\gamemodes\milfr.pwn(270) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Mido\Desktop\TheScript\gamemodes\milfr.pwn(271) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Mido\Desktop\TheScript\gamemodes\milfr.pwn(512) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "buyak"
C:\Users\Mido\Desktop\TheScript\gamemodes\milfr.pwn(512 -- 520) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "buycg"
C:\Users\Mido\Desktop\TheScript\gamemodes\milfr.pwn(512 -- 520) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "buym4"
C:\Users\Mido\Desktop\TheScript\gamemodes\milfr.pwn(512 -- 520) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "buymg"
C:\Users\Mido\Desktop\TheScript\gamemodes\milfr.pwn(512 -- 520) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "buyrpg"
C:\Users\Mido\Desktop\TheScript\gamemodes\milfr.pwn(512 -- 520) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "buysniper"
C:\Users\Mido\Desktop\TheScript\gamemodes\milfr.pwn(512 -- 520) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "commands"
C:\Users\Mido\Desktop\TheScript\gamemodes\milfr.pwn(512 -- 520) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "kill"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

11 Warnings.
And I've put them on the bottom

Well I really don't know what the problem could be as the commands seem to be executed well, and as you stated you're not using strcmp with it and you've moved them to the bottom.

I'd suggest you double check the include and make sure that zcmd isn't included above the a_samp itself.

It's not above a_samp..

Googling your warnings it shows that it's caused by the failure of including, so are you sure you have the

pawn Код:
#include <zcmd>
and the include itself?