Where do I start?

I've been trying to make a Roleplay gamemode for a while now, and I quit every time after a bit. The fact that I get very confused in pawno makes me ragequit every time xD

Anyway, I'd like some general guidance, for a novice scripter like me. I think starting a new gamemode from scratch is the best option, because I want to know whats on my gamemode and what I need to know about it.

So, the gamemode should be minimalistic, how hard can it be? Account system, cop system, houses, business system, some basic jobs, CO, etc. etc. I reckon I can get the most of that from dynamic filterscripts.

Anyway, my question is, for a RP gamemode like this, where should I start? I've scrolled through most of the tutorials here on account system, etc., most of them got me through solving a load of errors and then ragequiting and the end again xD

Firstly Start From BASIC And keep in mind to make Updates like v1.0 Etc etc So firstly You make a Admin System for your GM There are many tutorials On Admin System And Account System Make that First Then Make BAsic CMDS But I suggest you not to make houses From first Coz first you make the GM nicely then concentrate on Biz And house system like release it in v1.4 or 1.5 Etc Well Good Luck to Do stuff And For RP Im not really experienced In RP But though I think you should start from basic RP Rules Etc And Never Give Up Good Luck

Thanks rockhopper!