/arrest [playerid] error? sscanf(params,"u"??

Okay. Let me explain whats the problem, I made a /arrest command and i made it for ONLY COPS! and that works but this gotta be a sscanf problem or somthing because its giving me the wrong error.

For example. If i just type /arrest in-game its suppose to say Usage: /arrest [playerid]

but it says "You cant arrest another police officer

heres the code:

pawn Код:
CMD:arrest(playerid,params[])
{
    new player1;
    // IsACop = 1 - this means if the player is a cop
    // IsACop = 0 - this means the player is NOT a cop
    if(IsPlayerCuffed(player1)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "{D53C2B}Usage:{FFFFFF} You must /cuff him before arresting."); // so he must cuff before arrest
    if(IsACop[playerid] == 0) return  SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xDDDDDDC8, "This command is restricted to {113EEE}Law enforcement"); // blocked it for players
    if(IsACop[player1] == 1) return  SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xDDDDDDC8,  "You cant arrest another police officer!"); //made it so he cant arrest another cop
    if(GetDistanceBetweenPlayers(playerid, player1) < 10) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{D93826}Error:{FFFFFF} You must be near the player to arrest him");
    if(GetPlayerWantedLevel(player1) >= 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{D93826}Error:{FFFFFF} He must have a higher wanted level");
    if(IsPlayerJailed[player1] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{D93826}Error:{FFFFFF} This player is already in jail");
    if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{D92626}Error:{FFFFFF} You cant cuff him if hes in a vehicle");
    if(sscanf(params, "u", player1)) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA,  "{D93826}Usage:{FFFFFF} /arrest [playerid]");
    new reward;
    reward = GetPlayerWantedLevel(player1);
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid,reward*000);
    TogglePlayerControllable(player1,0);
    SetPlayerSpecialAction(player1,SPECIAL_ACTION_HANDSUP);
// its more but theres no use to posting it

Use the sscanf first and then check if the player is cuffed, cop, the distance, wanted level etc otherwise you check for player with ID 0 since it hasn't even assign the value to "player1" so it's by default 0.