New kind of mode, need suggestions... Grab and Kill?

So, since I'm on a spree of creating game modes, this is the 12th game-mode in the server. I did make an attempt of creating this mode back in 2010, but my programming skills weren't at their best.

In here we have a bag, no teams, all weapons, and some of the best vehicles. Every player fights to grab a hold of this bag. There are no boundaries and there are no rules. In this mode the player's only duty is to grab the bag and kill anyone around them. The round lasts 10 minutes and the player with the highest bag-holding time wins the round.

Vehicle types:
Hydra,
Hunter,
NRG,
Sanchez,
Infernus,
Dodo,
Beagle,
Stunt Plane,
Rustler

Weapon types: All, except minigun, heat seeker, flame thrower, and a few other small weapons.

This is how I show the game statistics:

"Your Time" = Very self explanatory, it is the player's holding time
"Map" = Time left in the round
"Winning" = The player that currently has the highest holding time.
"T" = The Winning player's holding time.

The mode is very simple, yet extremely enjoyable. At this point I have named the mode Grab and Kill but I think that the name gives it no justice. If you have any suggestions, regarding weapons, vehicles, maps, or anything, do share it.

This isn't a server advertisement, but if it violates any rules, delete the topic.

Quote:

If you have any suggestions, regarding weapons, vehicles, maps, or anything, do share it.

Don't put vehicles in ...

So... King of the hill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
So... King of the hill?
Yeah, but in this mode (as I understood) you need to hold a bag instead of standing on one checkpoint.

Anyone with the bag and a hydra would win easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, but in this mode (as I understood) you need to hold a bag instead of standing on one checkpoint.
Sounds innovative

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't put vehicles in ...
I think that'd make the mode a little slow and a unfair because players wouldn't be able to reach the target in time on foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emokidx
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone with the bag and a hydra would win easily.
Aye, that is right.

Looks good.

So it's basically "capture the flag" except with a bag instead of a flag. This is nothing new, but that doesn't mean it won't be good. Good luck with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
So it's basically "capture the flag" except with a bag instead of a flag.
Considering Capture the Flag involves stealing a flag, usually for a team, and returning it to a certain location, and OPs mode involves stealing a bag and holding on to it for eternity until someone kills you and takes the bag from you only to repeat the process: no, not really.