Skyrim-Themed Tavern!

(Last thread got removed for an unknown reason so I'm re-posting)

Hello there!

Decided to preview one of my latest maps here on SA-MP forums. It's a tavern based on The Sleeping Giant inn from The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim game. It might not be 100% accurate but it's still pretty neat.

If you're interested in obtaining this map for yourself, write me a PM

Good job man!

Btw, nice music

It's because your trying to sell this map dude that is against the rules.

Not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin22
View Post
Good job man!

Btw, nice music
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
View Post
It's because your trying to sell this map dude that is against the rules.
Where did I ever mention selling this map? Also, I don't see a rule that forbids people of selling their maps anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shank
View Post
Not bad.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
View Post
Thanks!
Where did I ever mention selling this map? Also, I don't see a rule that forbids people of selling their maps anywhere.
In the website of your signature appear that you are selling this map..

Also, here you have the rule:

No Script Selling - Selling scripts or linking to sites that allow people to sell scripts is not allowed. Scripts contain content developed by other people, most notably the SA-MP team, for which you do not have redistribution rights, making selling derived works illegal. Hiring a scripter to make an entirely new script is different as you are paying for a service not a product. However, the SA-MP forums accept no responsibility for any deals made to that end.

A map is considered a script.
If you aren't selling the map just put the code in the topic.

ON TOPIC: Great map Very good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scope25
View Post
In the website of your signature appear that you are selling this map..

Also, here you have the rule:

No Script Selling - Selling scripts or linking to sites that allow people to sell scripts is not allowed. Scripts contain content developed by other people, most notably the SA-MP team, for which you do not have redistribution rights, making selling derived works illegal. Hiring a scripter to make an entirely new script is different as you are paying for a service not a product. However, the SA-MP forums accept no responsibility for any deals made to that end.

A map is considered a script.
If you aren't selling the map just put the code in the topic.

ON TOPIC: Great map Very good work!
Map isn't really a script. Also I'm not the first one to have a Map Store, it isn't exactly fair to remove my topics/posts when someone else's don't. I need to earn money somehow to fund my projects afterall, not everyones economical status in their country is amazing to have lots of money to spend on games.

Also, it's in my signature, so it doesn't matter, I never said I sell this map in the thread.

Thanks. Glad you like the map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
View Post
Where did I ever mention selling this map?
Signature:

Quote:

- Reloaded MapStore -

asfar as I know a "store" is a place where you purchase stuff, lol.

OT: wicked map, can you tell me what object you used for that bar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileys
View Post
Signature:

asfar as I know a "store" is a place where you purchase stuff, lol.

OT: wicked map, can you tell me what object you used for that bar?
Jesus, why does everyone keep going on about that? I need money to fund two projects of mine, one which is MSR and the other one being a re-start of Constantinapole Roleplay project (16/17th century roleplay/adventure mix in a custom mapped world). Not everyone has rich parents or great economical status in their country to be able to afford to spend cash on hosting a website and gameserver, also I'm not the only one who's selling maps or has a Map Store. Just give me a break.

OT: Thanks! I used one of the default red counters from ''shop'' objects, I just retexturized it and adjusted it to my needs.

As i said before, map and music is just beautiful man!.. so yeah, combintion of that map and that music just makes the map a brilliant masterpiece! Good job!
Much love! <3