Do all the skins in SAMP have the same hitbox?

I have something intruging to answer, I don't believe that the fattest skins can have the same hitbox as those with the thinest skins.

Can someone help me with this? Is the hitbox for all the skins the same or not?

I believe SAMP developer's made skins have some missing bones or structure is abit wrong, because some attached objects on those skins doesn't go to the right bone.

I don't think they have the same Hitbox, As the skin itself, Doesn't have a fix HitBox, They may removed the Lag shot, But I'm pretty sure the HitBox is something which can't be removed, As the Internet Connection and the Host make a difference too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikey07
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe SAMP developer's made skins have some missing bones or structure is abit wrong, because some attached objects on those skins doesn't go to the right bone.
The bones correspond to the model, their structure isn't meant to be used with other skins. Take a female skin holding a cellphone, the cellphone looks huge on that skin because the skin is scaled down and the cellphone isn't meant to be used by those skins while freeroaming. Ped skins have the same amount of bones. If I recall right, CJ's skin and other unique skins have a few more.

To answer OP's question, each skin has a unique hitbox. The game checks if the bullet hits the mesh, not the bones.

All skins doesent have same Hitbox.It's not right bone for a thin and for a fat.I think.They didnt script something