Small Help +rep

Hello,

i edit Lux admin system but i got a problem, i changed all "luxadmin" to "admin" in fs, also in scriptfiles but it's continuo to say Can't found LuxAdmin folder in script files but i changed all luxadmin to admin.
i also try to search with "find" but in fs here aren't

Please help me

if u changed the pwn file name to 'admin' then you should also rename the .amx file and then go to server.cfg and add 'admin' to the filterscript line.

Man, filterscript is working fine, also samp server read it but the problem is cant fount scriptfolder , i renames all but problem is same

Do you have Admin folder in scriptfiles ? Try to also create a LuxAdmin folder in scriptfiles, & look if it's saving datas in Admin folder or LuxAdmin folder. If it's saving in LuxAdmin folder, so, you didn't change all "LuxAdmin" texts well.

I try to do, when i use admin folder its not saving and says cant find lux folder but when i create lux folder server dont start because in fs its names admin

No lux admin system, other nice admin system without vip.

Why did you even change those things since you can't do that perfectly, No one will have acces to your file names so it's really useless editing it, And I'm pretty sure you're next step is removing the credits.
Anyway, If you changed the scriptfiles name, Make sure to change also in the saving and loading system which are in your Script Files, Otherwise nothing will be loaded or saved.

I dont remoce credits, i try to reconfig all from 0 and its working, i think it was a bug.
Thanks for support me