Traveling to Spain, any tips?

What are the things that I should know before going there? Also do they speak English? Because I do only speak English, French and Arabic, so I think I will fuck up xD.
Plus, what are the best places to visit and what shall I buy from there?

Don't wear the Dutch flag as a cape.

OSEA QUE PEDO WEEEY!

http://www.touropia.com/best-places-to-visit-in-spain/

Try to search ****** ! [FACEPALM]

I would visit this by the way. I wanted to post it in my former posts but I forgot the name. It really looks great in my opinion, and it's still not finished!

Make sure you watch your pockets, there is pick pocketers there.

You're asking the SA-MP forum as if a majority of its users have travelled before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shank
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure you watch your pockets, there is pick pocketers there.
Damn, I didnt know about that! Anyway those shitty pick pocketers won't get anything from me, I will continuously keep an eye on my stuff..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn, I didnt know about that! Anyway those shitty pick pocketers won't get anything from me, I will continuously keep an eye on my stuff..
Do not give to beggers.

I visited to France recently and at the Eiffel Tower there are people who are trying to take your money by doing a petition for disabled parking bays they want cash, I was like why would the government want cash? Here in the UK we just put suggestions to our local city hall, and they may implement it but they won't beg for money.

In any case, keep most items in a hotel. Have zip pockets which should keep your phone and wallet in. Also carry as little cash as possible, use your debit card for most transactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
Do not give to beggers.

I visited to France recently and at the Eiffel Tower there are people who are trying to take your money by doing a petition for disabled parking bays they want cash, I was like why would the government want cash? Here in the UK we just put suggestions to our local city hall, and they may implement it but they won't beg for money.

In any case, keep most items in a hotel. Have zip pockets which should keep your phone and wallet in. Also carry as little cash as possible, use your debit card for most transactions.
Thanks for the useful advice , sure! I will try hard to avoid those little bandits..