Getting into Pawno

Hey guys I was wondering,where do I learn pawno? I wanna get into scripting now,any videos? etc......? and would like to start a server with someone. my skype is jayon.john2

Watch on *******, How to script SAMP

You can download SAMP Script Package on sa-mp.com/download
And learn how to script on *******, therefor you can pick a video on ******* what type of gamemode you want to script,
Theres have a gamemode we called, DM,Freeroam and RP

Actually you can pick a based of script on SAMP Scripts

Thanks larry I appreciate it,very well with go to ******* right now and is it hard to script?

PAWN is an easy language to learn, I'd suggest opening up sa-mp wiki and typing any functions you don't understand into the search bar and it will tell you exactly what it does.

Also read through these if you don't understand the basics of scripting.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Scripting_Basics
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Category:Scripting_Functions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousX
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks larry I appreciate it,very well with go to ******* right now and is it hard to script?
Well, It's not hard to script but i recommend you to pick DM Server if you want to learn how to script, Cause it's super easy if you follow the instruction on *******,
Please REP me if i help you

The language is called Pawn and it's recommended to read the Pawn Language Guide first.
You can then take a look to anything you need at SA-MP Wiki and the forums here. Everytime you get an error/warning, ****** it and read the topics until you find a solution and that's how you learn.

Last, play around with some functions and try making different things so you can actually practise on it.

Thanks all just going to script a simple DM and just show the code,am watching videos how to ATM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousX
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks all just going to script a simple DM and just show the code,am watching videos how to ATM.
Since your watching how to script simple DM, Therefor you need to download some files called SA-MP 0.3z Windows Server

It's available to download on SAMP Website CLICK ME

To Direct Download, CLICK ME

The only thing I did at first was reading samp wiki. After that, I started playing around with functions and variables and slowly got into this.
Just do what comes into your mind. - That was my formula. Even if it was just crap

I just did downloaded them and larry add my skype jayon.john2 and guys i stated playing with functions and stuff.