Maximum House Help

Where Basically can i see the maximum House i can own?? in my script i can only own 1 house , i want to change it, how?

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
SAMP Roleplay Server
Social Gaming Roleplay (SG:RP) 0.3z R1
37.59.28.180:13030
We need Loyal Role players , we recruiting Junior Moderator (Road to be an Admin) , We are not Recruiting Admin Automatically(This is not a Corrupt Server) and Faction Leaders such as , LAPD , LAFD , RR , CNN News and 2 Gangs in the Server.
We got Various Scripts
Bank Robbery Scripts
Advance Policing Scripts
Advance Medic Scripts
Realistic Scripts:
Can't start the Vehicle if you don't have the Keys (But you can Hotwire it using Ignition Toolkit Buyable from 24/7) , Pickup Locks (Using Screwdriver Buyable from 24/7)
We Giving Freebies too
Such as,
Vehicles (Except Turismo, Infernus, Cheetah, Super GT, Euros , Stretch, Airplanes and Helicopters)
House
Moneys
Come now! Role Players!
Look for Lance to get your Freebies.

You can simply get the amount of houses you own by making a loop through all loaded and check if the house matches your username, if it does. Return the house ID.

The way you can only own one is due to the fact that you have variables stored in your player information that only allows room for one house.

All the best.
Firewire.