Any Suggestions for Hunger Games Game Mode ?

Hi Guys,

So I am working on my New Hunger Games Game Mode. But I really don't know which which features to add in it. Its not a Role Play script but DM. I hope you guys will suggest me the best things and I will be able to make it the Best.
Suggestions are appreciated

Current Features:
  • Cool Textdraws
  • Class Selection
  • Shop
  • Skin Selection [Depends on Level]
  • Attached Objects for players [Depends on Level]

Thanks for reading

Some bow and arrow weapon, pretty easy to script. And get things from the movies.
P.S. The movie sucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
View Post
Some bow and arrow weapon, pretty easy to script. And get things from the movies.
P.S. The movie sucks...
Okay thanks. You mean like attaching weapons on body right ? I will do it

Random events happening on players, like the fireball scene from the movie.

P.S: by the bow and arrow I think he meant an actual server side weapon.

Don't see how this would work very well. I guess you could put players in the woods. If you are keeping this the same as the movie remember that they never gave anyone guns in the movies...

Animation in healing with some object like little bowls or something.

Try adding some type of mini quest so players don't get bored.

Script some tools. Script a better use for the satchel charge, because if you throw one and a player comes from far distance, the client won't read the explosion caused by it. Therefore, you might hit the button when the player is there, but he won't be affected. Scripting a proper satchel charge will make traps/ambushes possible, so there will be more fun.

Also other tools for this purpose would be the flare tool and deceiving pick-ups (it may contain supplies or it may blow you to bits).

It must involve HUNGER. I don't see it on the feature list.

Yep, they never gave anyone guns in the movies so you should make dropped weapons at different places. So that the players can find them and afterwards pick them up.