Bug with running the server

Always i open my server and today i opened him and thats told me this in the CMD

[05:48:35] Script[gamemodes/modernliferp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

and i dont got errors or warning in my gamemode

how to fix it?

Are you saving your gamemode in your gamemode folder (the same one where your samp-server executable is located)? Do you also have all plugins in your plugins folder and defined in your server.cfg?

Try recompiling all your filescript with the gamemode. It might also mean that the plugins do not match with the gamemode. It could also mean that you do not have all the plugins the gamemode requires

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmader
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you saving your gamemode in your gamemode folder (the same one where your samp-server executable is located)? Do you also have all plugins in your plugins folder and defined in your server.cfg?
i did everythink but nothing work and i have all the plugins and thats defined in my server.cfg

Load nativechecker plugin (it must be last in plugins line in server.cfg).
Run the server once again and it will print what functions are not registered. Post the server log (the part plugins are loading and the part with the non-registered functions) so we can help you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Load nativechecker plugin (it must be last in plugins line in server.cfg).
Run the server once again and it will print what functions are not registered. Post the server log (the part plugins are loading and the part with the non-registered functions) so we can help you..
i add it and thats make me the same error i got it in my plugins folder so what now?

The plugin doesn't fix the run time error 19 for you but it prints what functions are not registered so you can be able to know what plugin(s) failed to load or you forgot to load it/them in the first place. Without those information, we cannot just guess what could be the problem.