EditAttachedObject Camera/Cuff Offsets

Ok, so for a long time I've used MP2's Cuffs.inc that has pretty good cuff model offsets for all 300 skins.

I've been rewriting my Cops and Crooks script recently and when I was rewriting the cuff command and testing it, I noticed that the cuffs no longer look proper on any of the skins. They are all rotated so that they are on only one arm. At first I though maybe it was something in my code, so I tried it on a blank gamemode and had the same issue. Then I remembered I updated the include not too long ago and tried the original copy I had from when it was first released, which also did not work any longer. I the two includes in Notepad++ and the offsets were the same in the old and new version.

My only conclusion is that in a SA-MP update it has somehow changed the coordinates system for attached objects which is throwing these offsets out of whack. So my solution, albeit slow and annoying, is to use the script MP2 used to get the offsets and do it myself.

This is where I run into the issue with EditAttachedObject. It says on the Wiki that while editing an object you can hold Space and move the camera with your mouse. It doesn't work and moving the cuffs around with a locked camera is not going to work if I want them lined up properly.

So, if anyone can either let me know of a fix so I can continue using MP2s offsets, that would be great, but if not I'd appreciate some help figuring out how to move my camera while editing an object. I've tried every key on my keyboard.
_________

Just a quick update. I figured out the camera problem. You can't be in a special action or it wont let you move the camera. I just set it up so I could toggle between cuffed and none with the mouse buttons. Now I'm just hoping someone has an updated offset list so I don't have to go through and do it myself :P

I just went through and made my own offsets for all 300 skins. If anyone wants them, PM me.