DOS Attacks - Way to stop / Prevent.

So i am getting DOS attacks which is making my server laggy is there anyway to handle DOS attacks i know messageholelimit but its not helping me much? Any ways to fix will help me alot <3

Thanks

Use Dos Protected Host.

Use OVH or NFOServers to host your server since they offer the best protection for (D)DoS attacks.

NFO can only do 20gbps I would go with OVH.

A DDOS protection will do,
Although it won't protect you from anything,
Maybe a dedicated server with a DDOS Protection?
It will cost a bit more, but then you are sure you are safe from most DDOS attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
NFO can only do 20gbps I would go with OVH.
Each location has a different amount of protection. Which ranges from 1 to 30Gb/s but most have 20Gb/s which is enough to stop 99% of attacks since most booters don't hit harder than 1Gb/s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo.
Посмотреть сообщение
Each location has a different amount of protection. Which ranges from 1 to 30Gb/s but most have 20Gb/s which is enough to stop 99% of attacks since most booters don't hit harder than 1Gb/s.
Actually most cheap booters offered you can pay about 5 dollars for 600-1000 seconds of unlimited attacks (1 at a time of course) and normally they hit about 5-10 gbits if you get the right ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually most cheap booters offered you can pay about 5 dollars for 600-1000 seconds of unlimited attacks (1 at a time of course) and normally they hit about 5-10 gbits if you get the right ones.
No. Most of the time the advertised attack power is their total network capacity. They claim to hit at a certain amount of power but you would be lucky to get one to hit over 500Mb/s since they are being used by MANY people at once. I have tested quite of few of these booters and only seen 2 hit over 1Gb/s which one has been shutdown and the other isn't as public as some of the others.

Buy a DDOS protected VPS with specifications according to your use. Also, I suggest you to use 3z R3's 'minconnecttime' variable to protect with the connection floods.