Vine App!

Hey guys!
I just installed the vine app and I got a problem with the 'recording'..When I am trying to record a vine my camera 'crashes' and it says: "Your device does not support that feature"..I am using ASUS fonepad 7 (Android 4.3)

My tablet:
http://*******/DkGBlX

I know that everyone who uses Android has this problem and 50% of them has the problem fixed..!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory00
Посмотреть сообщение
I know that everyone who uses Android has this problem and 50% of them has the problem fixed..!
If it's such a common problem then the answer must be out there somewhere. ****** it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory00
Посмотреть сообщение
If it's such a common problem then the answer must be out there somewhere. ****** it

Edit:lol forums be buggy

****** it man. You are wasting your time by asking help here.......

How so? This is "Everything and Nothing" Meaning you can post anything really.. Of course if it is not breaking the rules, and I'm pretty sure out of all the people on the SA-MP forums at least one person knows the answer, sadly I don't...

There's no specific fix for your tablet model. You've to wait until your device is compatible with that application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSAMPGamer
Посмотреть сообщение
How so? This is "Everything and Nothing" Meaning you can post anything really.. Of course if it is not breaking the rules, and I'm pretty sure out of all the people on the SA-MP forums at least one person knows the answer, sadly I don't...
Yea, Thats not a rule breaking but Its not much useful if you ask here. Because if you are going to ****** it or ask some where else you will get instant answer. But here by luck you will get the answer, because only some of them can answer you related to this topic...