A Question about GM!

Hello Everyone,
My friend Jake is going to host a SAMP server with me. But we are a bit confused about which GM will be better for our server. We want a GM that gets lots of donations. So may you guys help in this give your suggestions below.

Kind Regards,
ApolloxD

A created-by-you one would do the job.

We are scripters we can easily script any GM. Just need to know which GM will get more donations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloXD
Посмотреть сообщение
We are scripters we can easily script any GM. Just need to know which GM will get more donations.
Whoa that is a horrible way of going about making a server. Don't even bother if you're only in it as a money making scheme. Put effort and money into it and do it yourself. Who cares if you get any donations?

So why every server says donate us to keep alive huh? Donations is necessary without it you server won't grow up more.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So why every server says donate us to keep alive huh? Donations is necessary without it you server won't grow up more.
Asking for donations to keep the server running is fine. Asking us for a gamemode idea purely so you can get money is just an idiotic way of thinking.

I am not only asking you. There are lakhs of member on forum. If you are not interested in my topic you may have not intrupt your here.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I am not only asking you. There are lakhs of member on forum. If you are not interested in my topic you may have not intrupt your here.
I'm the sure the majority of the community have a similar opinion to me, and anyone with a proper sense of morality.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Uh, go outside and get a freaking job.
(Or start a company. But getting money from SA:MP donations is dumb. So very dumb.)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are a scripter why would you need to know what [GM] will get donations??

Making your own will be a perfect idea.