How can i avoid these dynamic areas mixing with eacother ?

Alright i have been playing around with dynamic areas...pickups ..checkpoints ..spheres..cubes.piramids or whatever there is more ARRHH ( sorry for that last part..to much emotion.. ).

After building up a nice piece of script like shown here i ALWAYS seem to be able to mix up the areas.
In this case here i made areas for Items and i wanted to add different areas (dynamic spheres) to vehicles (attached).

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerEnterDynamicArea(playerid, areaid)
{
    if(GetPlayerState(playerid) != PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT || GetTickCount() - LastEnexStamp[playerid] < 1000) return 1;

new id = Streamer_GetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_AREA, areaid, E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID);
    if(id >= 0 && id < MAX_ITEMS)
    {
        if(Item[id][picked])
        {
            LastEnter[playerid] = id;
            LastEnexStamp[playerid] = GetTickCount();
            PlayerTextDrawShow(playerid,TDpickup[playerid]);
            PlayerTextDrawShow(playerid,TDdrop[playerid]);
            PlayerTextDrawShow(playerid,TDaction[playerid]);
            new ins[56];
            format(ins,sizeof(ins),"~w~~k~~CONVERSATION_YES~ ~y~~y~%s",Item[id][ItemName]);
            PlayerTextDrawSetString(playerid,TDpickup[playerid],ins);
        }
        return 1;
    }

//  new varea = Streamer_GetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_AREA, areaid, E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID);
    for(new c = 0; c < MAX_VEHICLES; c++)
    if(areaid == vehaura[c])
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE,"should work..but i dont even see this message..just the textdraw from the items");
        return 1;
    }

return 1;
}
When i walk to a vehicle..the script thinks i am walking next to an Item instead.
(thats what i meant with mixing areas up)

I tried to both return 1 at the last bracket because that made sence to me...unfortunatly it didnt help.

Please teach me once and for all HOW to stop this ' mixing up ' for happening again in other scripts i tend to make.

You got the extra id (which shadows the array index), but then you did not check if it even matches your item area id, so if not walking into a item area, it will assume it's the item with the id of the extra id:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerEnterDynamicArea(playerid, areaid)
{
    if(GetPlayerState(playerid) != PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT || GetTickCount() - LastEnexStamp[playerid] < 1000) return 1;

new id = Streamer_GetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_AREA, areaid, E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID);
    if(id >= 0 && id < MAX_ITEMS)
    {
        if(Item[id][picked] && Item[id][itemarea] == areaid) // <<<<<
        {
            LastEnter[playerid] = id;
            LastEnexStamp[playerid] = GetTickCount();
            PlayerTextDrawShow(playerid,TDpickup[playerid]);
            PlayerTextDrawShow(playerid,TDdrop[playerid]);
            PlayerTextDrawShow(playerid,TDaction[playerid]);
            new ins[56];
            format(ins,sizeof(ins),"~w~~k~~CONVERSATION_YES~ ~y~~y~%s",Item[id][ItemName]);
            PlayerTextDrawSetString(playerid,TDpickup[playerid],ins);
 return 1; // <<< the return must be here
        }

}

//  new varea = Streamer_GetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_AREA, areaid, E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID);
    for(new c = 0; c < MAX_VEHICLES; c++)
    if(areaid == vehaura[c])
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE,"should work..but i dont even see this message..just the textdraw from the items");
        return 1;
    }

return 1;
}
If it works, you can do the same thing for the vehicle areas