I'm considering making a dedicated server for my soccer script, would that interest any of you?

I wrote a soccer script for SA-MP a year or so ago now, and was considering the possibility of creating a server solely for that script.

I was thinking along the lines of having a league system where teams could be registered to leagues or cups.

I wanted to gauge the opinion of the SA-MP community before spending the time creating such a thing and hosting it. If there was enough interest, I'd definitely be interested in putting it together.

Here is a goal from when the script was being developed:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKgvTVYH4SI[/ame]

Here is a video of an example 3v3 game:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_pDCC0uZ7g[/ame]

And here are some new goalposts I had made to make two varieties of the soccer, indoor and outdoor:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssoki6aCqCU[/ame]

If you want to try it out, the server details are in the description, the pickup is near the church north of Grove (look for the S).

I can do my best to help you, go on ! it will be definitely successfull!

Thanks for the messages, but I should be able to host this myself .

That's awesome sir, the new ideas i liked it toooooo much..
Im with you! in any possible way i really appreciate to help you. you're awesome sir.

Novocaine.. the memories.

I'd play, but I don't think you'll get enough players for a league, how many would be in a team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd play, but I don't think you'll get enough players for a league, how many would be in a team?
It would probably be 3, 4 or 5-a-side I guess. There'd be no way to fill 11 v 11 .

Oh wow that is just incredible. I was wondering if you'd expand it in terms of a player roleplaying a Football player and thus you could add certain aspects of their lives and things they could spend their money on.

But holy shit, that's amazing work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawz
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh wow that is just incredible. I was wondering if you'd expand it in terms of a player roleplaying a Football player and thus you could add certain aspects of their lives and things they could spend their money on.

But holy shit, that's amazing work!
Aw, please no

On topic; I'd try it

the best thing is to develop this thing, make a dedicated server for it, players will automatically like it and why not get more than 100 player? therefore you'll be able to make leagues ect..
Btw, you can make a football referee system too, contract negotiations and much more!

I think this would be cool. How-ever, you would need to make a referee system, and add new features to keep players interested, and coming back daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
I think this would be cool. How-ever, you would need to make a referee system, and add new features to keep players interested, and coming back daily.
I don't think a referee system would be necessary to be honest, I think it could all be done script side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin
View Post
I don't think a referee system would be necessary to be honest, I think it could all be done script side.
Rather that or it could be a new job for admins, that seems like something new to SA-MP imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceTutorialz
View Post
Rather that or it could be a new job for admins, that seems like something new to SA-MP imo.
I suppose the risk of that are any bad calls though .

ill play this as my favorite sport is soccer

Awesome, I Will Play this

You sir are awesome! Hats off to your imagination. I will definitely play on this server

Well i think this is hard to do but many player will play if this server exist

It's nice, many will play this server, I guess

Omg, this is gonna be great, I've never seen a soccer server before =P