Show your coding environment

Well there's a lot of topics about show us your desktop and what not, but I personally like to see what code editor people use and how they customise it so here is mine

i make websites in notepad

codio.com

Pawno.exe for recipies and Notepad for PAWN scripting. Also, Microsoft Office Word 2003 for conquering the world.

Windows setup -> Sublime Text 3 with Cyanide theme and a bunch of plugins, plus my home server for testing using a samba share to test it.

I'll get a picture of my mac setup but it's just xampp and Atom since apparently my mac hates my samba server and Atom doesn't work too well with the SMB share on Windows :/

I use Notepad++, I think a screen isn't really necessary: we all know how NP++ looks like.

@OP That's a nice looking theme for ST2! Mind sharing the name?

And although I use ST2 as well, I use IntelliJ more everyday for Java projects:

Why does everyone post the pictures in a very big size? :/
ON:
I don't know web coding, just the basics of HTML and PHP, basics of most web languages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc
Посмотреть сообщение
Why does everyone post the pictures in a very big size? :/
ON:
I don't know web coding, just the basics of HTML and PHP, basics of most web languages.
Usually because the person sharing the screenshot of their desktop has a large screen resolution. I've edited mine out to be just a smaller thumbnail.