Best Hash

i want to know the hash that can't be decoded well whirlpool can be decoded and if (****** u want to know how i will give u link from where it can be)

Look at this.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=350664

its whirlpool hash -_-

He posted a link on how to salt.
Read about it. It's very secure.

What it does is it hashes the password, the it hashed the hashed-password.

Simply said multi hash in some way. I personaly dont use it but many people do. Its realy secure.

Do read what he posted, because those decoders don't decode it rather check the hash against a sql db full of hashes and answers. so by salting you are guaranteeing it to not be in any db. I have mine set-up so that every user has their own 128 character randomly generated string salt which is used to encrypt only that users password and other sensitive information.

First of all, know the difference between encoding, encrypting and hashing. The former two are meant to be reversible, the latter isn't. Every hash is crackable, given enough time and computing power. A salted password should take a few years to crack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AroseKhanNaizi
Посмотреть сообщение
i want to know the hash that can't be decoded well whirlpool can be decoded and if (****** u want to know how i will give u link from where it can be)
Using rainbow tables cant be called "decoding". You can do that for ANY hash algorithm, as long as it is open source.
However, salting or using anything but common words as password makes is ineffective. Password safety isnt just the servers job, but also depends on the users choices and behavior.

So if you want "the best hash", create one yourself and keep the source closed, and prevent people from knowing anything about the hashing process, so theres actually no chance for them to use stuff like rainbow tables.

any kind of hash but it must to be salted