AFK crash

I have a big problem , my SAMP crashes when i go to see internet and i stay afk InGame. When i stay InGame but i wannt to see Forum of Server i must go off i cant go afk and see it because it crashes. I dont now how to explain this to you , i play and i wannt to se a forum , I click a windows button to see it and when i wannt to come back in game it crashes.

SA-MP 0.3z
Exception At Address: 0x03FAD973
Base: 0x03F00000

I dont have any mods or any thing else. It worked fine and it sudennly started crashing.

Sorry for bad English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah it happened to me too before, whenever we press WINDOWS button, it'll crash and tell 'Gta Sa has stopped working' thats what happened to me. Btw server don't respond while you press Windows button?
That man had a same problem.

its your server? If yes check afk code, if problem continues try to reinstall gta and samp

Do you have MSI Afterburner installed on your machine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SturtIndia
Посмотреть сообщение
its your server? If yes check afk code, if problem continues try to reinstall gta and samp
It is not my server , this problem started when i reinstalled GTA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha$H_Sexyboy
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have MSI Afterburner installed on your machine?
No i dont have that.

Try running gta_sa.exe in a different compatiblity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha$H_Sexyboy
Посмотреть сообщение
Try running gta_sa.exe in a different compatiblity
How to do that?

I'm having the same problem, when I go AFK/paused IG via SAMP and tabbed. Once I went back IG I got a crash code, I can't be afk for longer than 1-2 minutes without getting crashed. I've already reinstalled the GTA & SAMP but same issue.

Remove all of your modifications and install a new version of SAMP and then try it its like 97% because of cleos or your mods or just a random crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBrianX
Посмотреть сообщение
Remove all of your modifications and install a new version of SAMP and then try it its like 97% because of cleos or your mods or just a random crash
OMG you just fixed my GTA!

REP+1D U! <3